Status: Hiatus

Memories Won't Let Me Cry

Thirty-Eight

~Memphis POV~

My heart was pounding and I knew Lyndseys was as well. I stood with my back against Brian and my room door as I looked at Lyndsey. She looked as if she was 5 minutes away from a breakdown and I knew this was partly my fault. I should've been more careful taking the bag of evidence to the garbage. But no! Leave it to good 'ol Mems to drop one!

I gasped and jumped away from the door as loud banging was heard, letting us know that Matt and Brian had made it to the door. I looked at the door as the knocking continued and both men called out our names. I dont know why I felt so scared but I did. Scared for Lynds mostly. As I turned to her she was looking at me, her hands rested on her stomach.

"I'm sorry Lyndsey....I should've been more careful" I apologized.

"No.....they where going to find out one way or anouther right?" she replied with a small smile.

"I know but...this wasn't the way I had hoped everyone would have found out ya know?"

"Yea well...all they know is that one of us is pregnant....they just haven't figured out which one of us it is yet" she explained and I nodded knowingly.

We both looked back at the door that was still being knocked on eagerly by the men that held our hearts. They where on missions wanting to know what was going on and frankly one couldn't blame them. Shit if I would've found a whole bag of positive pregnancy tests in my trash can I would wanna know who had seasoned them!

"Lyndsey...baby c'mon this is crazy just open the door" Matt called out.

"Yea we just wanna talk girls" Brian added.

"Whats all the yelling for?" Madison's tired little voice could be heard.

"Oh shoot I forgot about you baby girl" Brian replied.

"You forgot about me? How could you?" Madison asked, her voice rasied slightly.

"It was an honest mistake" Matt defended Brain.

"Oh so that's suppose to make it better?" she replied.

Lyndsey and I began laughing as little Madison had her father and uncle stammering for comebacks. She had a comeback for everything.

"Wanna save 'um?" I asked as I looked at my friend.

"We better" she replied after releasing a breath.

I gave her a hug and took a deep breath as I walked to the door. I took my time as I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I smiled as no one on the opposite side noticed. They where too busy arguing.

"It's not nice to scream inside when people are trying to sleep" Madison replied as she looked up at Brian and Matt with crossed arms and narrowed eyes.

"Look dont look at me like that! It reminds me of your mom" Matt replied as his hands where proped on his hips.

"Dont tell me what to do!" Madison countered.

"Alright you three knock it off" I replied, all their eyes turning to me.

"Memphis" Brian replied as he looked at me and gulped.

"Brian" I repeated before I looked at my daughter. "Baby go downstairs and have some ceral ok?"

"Ok" she replied before turning and running down the hall toward the steps.

I looked back at Brian and Matt who stared at me with questioning looks. I began to step back into the room as both men began walking forward, eager to get inside the room so they could get to the bottom of what was going on. I looked at Lyndsey as I finally made it to her side to see she was looking at me too. I know we both were searching for anwsers. We both knew Matt wouldn't be angry because she was pregnant....but shocked....indeed.

"Girls whats with all the-" Matt began but was cut off when Corie, Katie and Joselyn ran into the room past the boys.

"You whore's!" Corie replied as she wrapped her arms around me and I looked at Lyndsey to see Katie and Joselyn had her wrapped in a hug.

"Yea you could've told us that you were both knocked up!" Joselyn replied, causing both Lyndsey and my eyes to get wide.

"Both? Wait..." I started but Katie piped in.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Katie replied.

"Um guys wait.." Lyndsey began but Jimmy's voice was heard.

"Damn this must be the sperm bank! Syn and Shads are gonna make baby making a trend these days!"

Matt and Brian both turned to gawk at him as me and Lyndsey started at each other in disbelif. How the hell did this get turned around to say that we both where pregant? Only one of us was carrying around someone's spawn and trust me it wasn't I!

"No guys seriously..." Lyndsey tried again but Zacky and Johnny walked into the room.

"So when where you gonna tell us?" Johnny asked like a little child.

"Yea man...two of our girls have buns in the oven and dont even try to tell us?" Zacky added.

"You could've atleast told us" Brian replied and when my eyes landed on his I instantly felt guilty.

"Baby we're trying to tell you guys that only one of us is pregnant" I replied and Lyndsey nodded in support.

"Bullshit...we seen all those damn pregnancy tests! You mean to tell me that only one of you managed to have enough piss to take all of those?" Matt replied as everyone else nodded and looked at us as if we where stupid.

"It wasn't easy I can tell you that" Lyndsey piped in and I chuckled at her responce, recieving more glances from everyone else.

"Ok...here's how we can settle this. If you dont believe us here's the perfect solution to the problem. Go down to the store and buy two pregnancy tests and bring them back. I'll go in one bathroom and Lynds will go in another and we'll both take them. Once there done you'll find out who is truely pregnant."

"Or you can cut the bullshit and tell us straight up" Matt replied looking from me to his girlfriend.

"We tried but no ones listening so apprently actions speak louder than words so go get the tests" I replied.

"Well we need somemore booze anyways so we can" Johnny replied as he stood.

The girls, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky all walked out of the room. I turned to Lyndsey and let out a loud breath as I watched her stare at Matt. He walked over to us and I took this as my cue to step back which I did.

"Baby....are you pregnant?" Matt practicly whispered to her.

I looked at Brian as he walked over wrapping his arms around me, just holding me. I just savored being in his arms. I knew he was scared and I hated the fact that me telling him the thruth wasn't working but soon enough he would know. I turned my attention back to Matt and Lyndsey and watched Lyndsey's expression. I could tell she wanted to just scream it out to him but she just mearly smiled.

"Go get the tests and you'll see" she replied.

He let out a slight chuckle before he kissed her gently and turned to Brian. Brian nodded and kissed my forehead before he released his hold on me and turned walking out with my brother. I turned to Lyndsey and sighed before we both walked over to the bed and layed back.

Staring at the ceiling in silance because nothing needed to be spoken. I smiled as I felt Lyndsey intwin her fingers with mine....friends til the end.