Status: Hiatus

Memories Won't Let Me Cry

Thirty-Nine

The ringing above the door let the clerk, Jacob, know that someone was infact entering the store. He glanced up from his PSP to see the Avenged Sevenfold guys walking into the store. He smiled and stood. He had gotten to know these guys some since they had been up her vacationing and found them to be pretty chill guys. They seemed like your everyday ordinary guys who just seemed to have one of the best jobs on the planet.

"Hey Jake" Johnny replied as he walked by heading straight to the alcohol coolers.

"Hey guys...back so soon?" he asked.

"Booze doesn't last long around us as well as cigarrets" Jimmy replied as he looked at the selection of cigarrets on the wall behind the counter.

"Do you drink often?" Jakob asked interested.

"No. We do have girlfriends that keep us occupied. You got a girl Jake?" Zacky asked as he threw random bags of chips in a cart.

"No...I did but we broke up here recently. High School is a shitty deal" Jacob responded.

"Yea well...it's worth it in the end bro. You'll find the right girl one day" Matt replied.

"So Jake, where do you keep like...the female products?" Brian asked.

"You looking for something in paticular?" Jacob asked with a slight smile.

"Well....yea but we can handle it" Matt added.

"Isle 3" Jacob replied and watched as Matt and Brian walked that way.

"Hey dude let me see that" Jimmy replied as he snatched up Jacob's PSP and began playing.

Brian and Matt stood infront of the pregnancy tests in complete confusion. Neither one of them had any clue what to get. They all looked the same but each box held a differant name.

"Well...which one?" Matt asked.

"Shit if I know. You've been through this before...what kinda test did Lyndz take before?" Brian asked.

"Hell if I know...she went to the store with Rakum to buy that test" Matt informed his friend.

"Well how the hell do we know what kind of pregnancy test to buy?" Brian asked.

"Just grab the most expensive one" Johnny replied as he pushed a cart full of beer to the counter.

Brian and Matt exchanged glances before looking back to the tests. Both deciding on First Responce tests and heading to the front where Jacob was ringing up everything Zacky and Johnny had wanted. Jimmy still stood to the side deep in the playing Jacob's PSP and was obviosuly loosing due to his cursing.

"Ok...anything else?" Jacob asked as he looked up from ringing up the booze.

"These" Matt replied and layed the pregnancy tests on the counter.

Jacob looked at the tests then back up at the guys. He remembered that yesturday two of the girls that where with them when they first arrived in Big Bear had bought at least 14 pregnancy tests.

"Are you serious?" Jacob asked looking at them.

"What?" Brian asked raising a brow.

"Are all the girls with you guys pregnant?" Jacob asked.

"Hell no!" Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy all replied.

"Haven't you two ever heard of condoms or birth control?" Jacob asked as he looked at Matt and Brian.

This caused the other three guys to break out in fits of laughter. Brian and Matt exchanged glances before looking back at Jacob to pay for everything. Now all they needed to do was get everything home and have Memphis and Lyndsey take these tests to set things straight. Both men remained slightly scared but excited as well.