Run and Hide

Royal Blue

The Ali alien puts and arm around my shoulders and shushes me. I let him lead me inside the house even though I’d rather go back to his car... His mum looks shocked and steps back as Ali leads me inside and sits me down on a chair.

“What did I say?” Ali’s mum asks.

Ali shrugs and tells me to stay where I am before leading his mum into the kitchen.

I sit quietly still shaking a little and sobbing. I do not like Ali Alien’s mum...

I can just about hear Ali’s voice drifting in from the kitchen but I can’t really hear what he’s saying... He must be trying to make his mum act nicer!

I glance around the room... It’s very tidy and neat... Pictures of Ali and another fill frames that scatter the walls and shelves on the large glass cabinet next to the huge window... I walk over to one of the photos on the fireplace and touch the glass gently Ali is smiling in the picture... He looks happy even though the other boy has he arms around his neck... That boy must not Ali very much...

“Errr would you like a drink dear?” Ali’s mum asks as she enters the room.

I turn around and shake my head... I don’t want anything she offers me...

“Are you sure?” Ali asks as he follows his mum into the room “My mum makes good tea...”

I giggle and shake my head again “No thanks...”

“Ah...” Ali smiles as he notices the picture I was looking at “That picture’s awful!”

“Why is that other boy choking you?” I ask.

“He wasn’t...” Ali laughs “We were just playing...” He walks over to me and looks at the picture closer “That’s my brother...”

“Where is he now?” I ask.

“He’s upstairs...” Ali’s mum smiles “Would you like to meet him?”

I look at Ali and then back at his mum and nod...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait :P
xxx