Lips of Deceit

Chapter 10.

As Syn had moved towards her, she didn’t make any point of moving away. As she felt his lips touch her’s, her eyes fluttered shut.

This was so much more different than anything Zacky had experienced. Syn’s lips were full and felt so good against her own. She felt Syn’s muscled arms surround her body, pulling her closer.

“Sorry, if that was a little fast for you.” Syn apologised, pulling away from Zacky. “It’s just, I like you a lot Zoey, everything you’ve told me tonight, you just sound perfect, and I don’t want to-” Zacky cut him off by pushing her lips once again onto his.

Ok, so Zacky was slightly drunk at this point, but it felt so right to be kissing Syn. She didn’t want it to stop. Syn began to undo the button’s on Zacky’s shirt and she pulled away slightly, looking at him.

He looked away, looking sheepish. “I’m sorry Zoey. I don’t want to take advantage of you or anything, I just I… I don’t know.”

Zacky thought about it for a second. She was half drunk and she was curious as to how it would to be to have sex as a woman. She made her decision and pushed her lips back onto Syn’s. “You won’t be taking advantage of me.” She whispered. Syn pulled her up and led her towards the bedroom.

The next morning, Zacky woke up and stretched her arms up like she usually did. But then as she heard gentle snoring from beside her, she froze.

She didn’t. Did she?

She looked over to her right and saw Syn sleeping, mouth open slightly like he always did. Her eyes widened. She couldn’t have had sex with Syn.

But… she was in his bed, she was naked, and from the looks of the floor, he was too.

‘Shit, shit, shit, shit.’ Was all that was going through her head right now.

She got out of the bed as silently as possible and got dressed. Then she walked downstairs and rang Matt.

“Morning sleeping beauty. Nice night?” Matt answered with.

“Matt, can you come get me from Syn’s house.” Zacky said quietly.

“Why can’t he bring you back?”

“Please Matt.” Zacky pleaded.

Matt noticed the desperation in her voice and figured something must be wrong. “Ok, I’ll be there in 10.”

“Thank you Matt.” Zacky hung up and left Syn a note saying she suddenly came over ill and was heading back home. She walked outside so she could have a cigarette, trying to distract herself from what happened last night. The longer she was awake, the more she could remember it all.

She just finished the cigarette when Matt pulled up. Zacky jumped in straight away. “What’s wrong Zacky?” Matt asked as he pulled away.

“I did something really, really stupid last night.” She said, leaning her head back and closing her eyes, wishing she could forget it.

“Like what? I mean it couldn’t be that bad dude.” Matt told her.

“I slept with Syn.” She mumbled.

Matt’s eyes widened. “Say that a little louder?”

“I slept with Syn, alright?” She said, looking over at him. “I was nearly drunk, he made a move and my brain told me to do it to see what it was like.”

“Holy shit dude. What was it like?” Matt asked, the corners of his mouth twitching up.

“I… I don’t know.” Zacky leant back on the chair again and stared out of the window. Truth was, she knew exactly what it was like.

And she had enjoyed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think then? You liiike?

Comments make a happy author and a happy author means updates!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo