Lips of Deceit

Chapter 12.

Matt stood there staring for a moment, mouth open wide at Zacky’s revelation. She was currently just standing there in front of him, nibbling her snakebites. “You… Zacky, you and Syn slept together once, which was last night, yeah?”

Zacky blushed but nodded. “Yeah.” She said in a very quiet voice.

“And you haven’t had feelings for him before you turned into a chick this time?” She shook her head. “So you think your in love with him?”

“Matt, I don’t know what to do.” Zacky collapsed onto the bed, tears beginning to fall from her eyes. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before, not even with girlfriends I’ve had in the past when I was a guy, but this just confuses the shit out of me.” Matt sat next to her and pulled her into a hug.

“Zacky, dude, you know what I’m like with tears, I won’t be able to handle it.” He hugged her back, which always comforted Zacky when she was like this. “It’s not like you can help who you like. Or love.”

“But it’s Syn! It just makes it 50 times worse.” Zacky complained, still crying. She hated it when she cried as a female. She had rarely cried when she was a man, but when she became female, it was hormone city. She couldn’t control it. Matt was used to it by now, and knew that all Zacky wanted was a hug.

“Did you love him before?” Matt asked after they were both silent for a few moments.

“No, not the way I feel now at least.” Zacky replied.

“So… what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. I was just going to lock myself in my room until I change back, then tell Syn that ‘Zoey’ went back home.” Zacky said.

“Zacky, you can’t do that and you know it.” Matt brushed the hair out of her eyes. “If you love him, don’t make excuses. See him.”

“But, I’m changing back in 5 days. I can’t just lead him on like that, it’s not fair on him.”

“So, why do you have to suffer for it? Zee, you can become ‘Zoey’ again after this week, so it’s not like you won’t be able to see him again like that anymore.”

“But, when I change back, I know I won’t feel the same. So what do I have to do? Change back into ‘Zoey’ and then see if I love him still?”

“If you have to. But there are always going to be two parts to you Zacky, you have to think about how you feel in both of them. Just remember that.” Matt got up and left her alone to think about it.

A couple of hours later, Zacky decided to head downstairs but froze on the stairs.

“Sorry Syn, she didn’t say anything when she came back earlier.” Matt said. She couldn’t hear a reply, so she assumed that he was on the phone. She walked into the lounge and saw Matt was on his cell.

‘It’s Syn.’ He mouthed to her. She nodded.

“Let me talk to him.” She said quietly.

“Hey Syn, Zoey’s here now, she wants to talk to you.” Matt waited a second then passed the phone to Zacky.

“Hi, Syn?” She said.

“Hey Zoey. I was just calling to see where you went, I mean I got your note, but I was just curious.” Syn said to her.

“Yeah, I just felt really ill and I thought it would be better to just head back to Zacky’s, I didn’t want to puke all over your house.”

“That’s ok. So, I was just wondering, would you like to go out again, tonight or tomorrow if you still feel rough.”

Zacky looked over at Matt and smiled. “Yeah, I’d like that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I've left this a little while since I last updated... meaning a week. But to me, that's a while.

Also, I would like to point out that Hannahh just told me that she wants to be a jelly baby when she grows up... until I mentioned that people will want to eat her. Like me. Lols.

Anyways... Comment?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo