Lips of Deceit

Chapter 14.

For the next 5 weeks, Zacky kept his double life up. Syn, luckily, hadn’t mentioned introducing Zoey to the guys, which made Zacky sigh a breath of relief.

But not for long.

One morning, when Zacky had slept over at Syn’s, she decided to head off early. She didn’t want to wake him, so she left a note and kissed him. She got Matt to pick her up and when she got in, she showered still as a woman. When she got out, she wrapped a towel around herself and dressed in clothes that were her guy self. Then she changed back.

As he put his septum piercing back in, he heard the door behind him close. He looked around and saw Syn standing there.

“Hey dude, didn’t know you were coming round.” He said.

“Was it all a joke?” Syn asked quietly.

“What?” Zacky asked, confused.

“And since when have you been able to do that?”

“Do what? Syn, you aren’t making sense.”

“Turn into a woman!” Syn snapped at him, his eyes showing hurt. Zacky froze. How did he figure it out? “I just saw you change. I came round to see Zoey, and Matt just told me you were both up here, but that Zoey was showering. Then I saw you change.”

“Syn, I-”

“No, I don’t want to hear it.” Syn said. “I thought you were my fucking friend, but you were just making a joke out of me. Thanks for nothing.”

Syn went to leave, but Zacky couldn’t let him go. “It wasn’t a joke. It was all true.” He blurted. Syn’s hand was on the doorknob, but he turned to look at Zacky. “The first time you saw me, I kind of didn’t see the harm in it, but then I fell for you Syn, even like this, I really like you.” Zacky’s face went red at the confession. He looked away from Syn. “I… I just wanted you to know that. Before you thought I was just taking the piss.”

“Are you fucking serious Zee?” He asked, turning to face him properly.

“100% serious.” Zacky replied.

They stood in silence for a few moments. Zacky was trying not to look at Syn, so he just looked at his socks instead.

“Zacky, I want to know something, and it’s really important.” Syn said finally. Zacky nodded. “How can you become a woman?”

Zacky sighed. “It’s kind of a long story.”

“I have time.” Syn sat down on the bed.

Zacky took a deep breath. “Alright.” Zacky explained everything about the accident to Matt accidentally finding out about it. He explained about the week when he spent it as a woman and with Syn.

“Wow.” Syn said at the end of it.

“Can you see why I didn’t tell you now? Or Jimmy or Johnny for that matter?” Zacky asked him.

“Zee, I understand. You know none of us would have let it out though.” Zacky nodded. “So, all those times we thought you were really sick…”

“I was hiding here.”

“You know, this has given me an opportunity to do something I’ve wanted to do for ages.” Zacky was about to ask what, when Syn kissed him softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O

Oooh!

Want more? Comment then!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo