Lips of Deceit

Chapter 16.

The next day, after Syn had spent the night with Zacky again, but this time it was Zacky not Zoey he spent the night with, they called Jimmy and Johnny over.

“You sure you want to do this?” Matt asked.

“Yes, I’m sure. Now stop asking me because my answer isn’t going to change.” Zacky rolled his eyes at Matt.

“Alright.” Matt left to buy some cigarettes while Syn whispered a plan to Zacky. He grinned.

When Matt got back, Jimmy and Johnny had just turned up.

“Hey guys.” He greeted them.

“Alright Matt. Do you know why Zacky’s called us round?” Johnny asked.

“I do, but he’ll tell you.” Matt let them all in. “Zee, Syn, the guys turned up same time as-” He stopped there as he saw Syn sitting where he was before and so was Zacky… except he’d changed into a woman.

“Hey Matty.” She giggled.

“Hey.” He said slowly.

“Syn, who’s this?” Jimmy smirked.

“My girlfriend.” Syn replied.

“Niiice.” Johnny waggled his eyebrows at him.

“Please, Johnny, I’m waaay out of your league.” Zacky told him.

“How did you know my… actually, no, stupid question.” Johnny grinned.

“Well, considering I hang out with you most days, yeah it is.” Johnny and Jimmy looked confused.

“I’ve never seen you before in my life.”

“Are you completely sure about that?” Zacky grinned and began to change back. When he had changed back completely, Jimmy and Johnny were just staring at him. “So, surprise?”

“What the fuck dude? How did, how, huh?” Johnny asked.

Zacky explained, for the second time in as many days, the story of how he became like this.

“That’s pretty sweet dude.” Jimmy said when he’d finished explaining.

“So, you and Syn, you’re dating? Not him and Zoey?”

“Both to be honest.” Zacky said, shrugging. “I’m both of them, so it’s not like it matters.”

“This is true.” Jimmy muttered. “So, a few weeks back, that was when-”

“I got stuck for a week, yeah. At least you know I’m not as contagious as you thought.”

“That’s true. Unless this is contagious.”

“No, it’s not. Don’t worry your little drumstick about it, Jim.” Zacky smirked at him.

“You’re just jealous of my drumstick.”

“Why do I need your drumstick when I’ve got Syn?”

“Cos you’re a shortass.”

“…What the fuck does that have to do with anything?”

“The fact that you’re short!”

“Yeah, well, your mom!”

Johnny, Syn and Matt all exchanged glances and smiled. They all knew that life wasn’t going to be much different now they knew about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm bored, so you gets an update.

I turned my Ville Valo poster over today, cos I was bored and wanted to see who was on the back, and it was M. Shadows! Topless! I was a happy bunny!

Comment and make me happier!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo