Lips of Deceit

Chapter 18.

It was a year later and things were still going strong for Zacky and Syn. They decided that after 3 months of dating, they would go public. So Syn announced that he had broken up with Zoey although they were going to stay friends, which would make it less awkward if Zacky was ever caught for a week and they wanted to go out.

Then 3 months after that, Zacky and Syn went public.

It was at a one off gig in Huntingdon Beach, to launch the new album, and during Beast And The Harlot, while they were playing back to back, Syn went round to the other side of Zacky and stopped playing to kiss him deeply. Zacky was shocked, but still managed to keep playing.

In an interview after the gig, they confirmed they were dating. Syn was asked questions about whether he was always gay and had led his ex (meaning ’Zoey’) on. Syn replied that there had always been something there for Zacky and ‘Zoey’ had reminded him of Zacky, but knew he couldn’t lead her on when he realised he loved Zacky.

It wasn’t completely true, but they also weren’t lies either.

And what the media and their fans, and everyone really, didn’t know, wasn’t going to hurt them.

They had been on a world tour for 5 months and they were nearing the last gig of the whole tour and they were all so relieved to be finally getting home. They had ended it in England, in London. They loved coming back to London, it was one of their favourite cities to play in.

The gig went fantastic and they got an amazing audience. Zacky could see some signs that said ‘Synacky Love Forever!’ and ‘We Love Synacky!’ He pointed them out to Syn in a break between songs and told Matt about it too, who mentioned it.

It brought up cheers as loud as the ones as when they had walked on stage, and that just made Syn and Zacky want to give them a show.

So obviously, they had to kiss.

They all knew what Synacky was. Fans had been commenting them with the pet name for Syn and Zacky’s relationship for months on their MySpace.

But it was what happened after the gig that was the most important thing that night. When Zacky had gone to grab a hoody he’d left on the side of the stage, he returned to the dressing room, but stopped outside when he heard the guys talking and mention his name.

“You have to do it tonight, because if you don’t, you know you’ll keep putting it off.” Jimmy said. Zacky wasn’t sure who he was talking to.

“I can’t though. I don’t know how he’ll take it.” Syn said.

Zacky’s breath caught in his throat. Was… Did Syn want to break up with him? He walked in as if he had heard nothing and everyone looked at him. “Hey guys.” He said, sitting next to Matt.

“We’re gonna head back to the bus. Catch up soon, yeah?” Johnny said, standing up.

“Yeah, we will.” Syn said. The guys left, leaving Syn and Zacky alone.

“So, what were you talking about when I was gone?” Zacky asked.

“Not a lot.” Syn said. Then he drew in a deep breath. “There’s something I need to tell you though.” Zacky’s heart dropped a little. “Well, it’s more like ask you.”

“Syn, what are you talking about? What do you need to ask me?” Zacky was confused.

“Zee, I’m not sure if this is too early, but I think it’s right.” Syn moved over to him but dropped to one knee, getting a small box out. He opened it, revealing a gold band. “Zacky Vengence, will you marry me?”

Zacky looked at him shocked. He was not expecting that. He stared at Syn, then did the only logical thing he could think of.

He ran out of the room, trying not to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BAAAAAACK!!!

Hiatus is over guys! Be happy, be really, really happy!

So, I know I said that I'd be writing... Well, I did. But not as much as I wanted to. If I'm completely honest, I was reading most of the time. Livejournal have amazing slashes! But, I do have updates for you!

I'm starting a couple of new stories... Well, sequels. If you've read Sugar, You Look Good And I'm Pregnant or Have You Heard The News That Your Dead? then the sequels are going to be posted tonight. Check them out on my profile cos I can't be bothered to link them right now, lols!

Comments are really nice... Speshly after coming back and finding no comments. The result of taking a hiatus I guess.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo