Lips of Deceit

Chapter 2.

September 2008

”Your son will have to live like this for the rest of his life.”

He jumped awake and sat up in his bed, breathing heavily. It had been years since he had dreamt about that day.

The day that Zacky Baker practically became a hermaphrodite.

He ran a ran through his hair and looked over at the time.

5:15am.

He groaned and fell back onto his pillow. He knew he wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep now. He rarely could get back to sleep this early in the morning, and to be honest, it didn’t really seem worth it. Until he thought about the fact he had gone to sleep at about half 1.

He sighed loudly and decided to get up and change, just so he got it out of the way for the day. As he stood up, he closed his eyes and felt his body change. His hair grew, nails became more rounded, weight was shifted around, and all of that took just a few seconds. It was a really quick process.

When he opened his eyes again, he walked over to his closet and picked out a hoody, a Vengence University hoody. He usually slept in just pyjama bottoms, so his now female chest was a little over exposed.

As she walked past it, Zacky looked at her reflection. She was the same height, but her hair was now down to just below her shoulders. Her cheekbones had softened and her face as a whole was a lot more feminine.

She had a waist and, in her opinion, one of the best asses she’d ever seen. And when she changed, she didn’t need to shave her legs or underarms at all. They were already smooth. And if she ever did get stuck for a week, the hairs didn’t grow back.

Her chest, well, over the years, as Zacky had gone through puberty, she’d noticed that they just kept growing. She only had ever got one bra, once they had stopped growing, and she’d been amazed to find out she was a D cup.

And because when she changed, the weight she had around her stomach redistributed to her thighs and chest, she was quite thin and it made her breasts seem even bigger.

One side effect to this, when she changed from male to female, she lost all her tattoos. Her piercings stayed, but all the ink that covered her body disappeared, only appearing again when becoming male again.

The first time she had changed when she had her first one done, she cursed for 20 minutes straight. But when she changed back and saw them return, she realised what had happened. With piercings, they weren’t just ink on skin, they could heal with a piercing in them, which was why they didn’t disappear.

She had tried it once. Before she changed, she’d taken out one of the plugs in her ear and when she had changed, it had disappeared. When she changed back, it returned. It amazed her to watch it.

She’d learnt to live with it over the past 14 years. Sure, it was a little harder on tour, but she managed it. She couldn’t risk going a week as a woman while on tour.

She walked downstairs and turned on the TV. She could just watch shit TV until it was a reasonable hour. Like she usually did. She laid down to get more comfortable and closed her eyes while an advert was on.

Next thing she knew, she was being attacked with a pillow.

“Sleeping beauty, come on!”

She groaned, trying to bat it away. She just got hit more.

“Girly pants, come on! Wake the fuck up already!”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Guys! You are amazing! 1 chapter and I had 58 readers and 22 subscribers! I've got 3 stars already, you just are amazing! This chapter is dedicated to everyone who read or subscribed to this story! *Gives A7X cookies*

Please keep subscribing, and comment too. I want to know what you think of this.

And also, check out my other genderswap. It's called Sugar You Look Good And I'm Pregnant and is a Pete Wentz/Gabe Saporta slash. Thankies!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo