Lips of Deceit

Chapter 22.

3 days later, Syn, Zacky and Matt were so jetlagged and almost just fell through their front door. They had just had an 11 hour flight and then it had been a couple more hours after that when they all finally got home.

“I’m so catching some Z’s. See you whenever.” Matt mumbled before walking up to his room.

Syn wrapped his arms around Zacky, who leant into his touch. They moved to the couch and Zacky curled up in Syn’s lap.

“I hate touring sometimes.” He mumbled into the older man’s chest.

“You only hate coming home, you mean.” Syn said. He felt Zacky nod. The two of them laid there until they accidently fell asleep.

When Syn woke up, he felt something around his dick. He looked down to see Zacky, but girl Zacky, with her mouth around it. She licked the tip and made him moan, arching his back in pleasure.

“This is a nice way to wake up.” He managed to say without moaning or panting too loud. Zacky moved her mouth away.

“Make love to me, Brian.” She purred into his ear.

“Oh, you bet your ass I will.” He stripped his jeans and boxers off (there was no way he was doing them back up) and picked Zacky up. She let out a squeal as he carried her in his muscled, tattooed arms up to their bedroom.

When they got in there, Syn shut the door with his foot and walked them to the bed. He set Zacky down then climbed on top of her, kissing her.

“You are absolutely gorgeous.” He murmured, barely pulling away from the kiss. He pulled some of her hair away from her face as she blushed. “And you’re all mine.”

“And you’re all mine.” Zacky said, pulling his head back down so their lips met.

Syn started to unbutton Zacky’s jeans, while she took her off her shirt, then pulled Syn’s off. He laid on top of her, admiring all her body.

“I love you.” Syn said, before kissing her again.

The next morning, Zacky woke up in Syn’s arms and realised she was still a woman. But she remembered what had happened last night. Some of the best sex they had ever had.

She thought about changing back, but nothing happened. She frowned and tried again.

Still nothing.

“Fuck.” She whispered, knowing that Syn was a heavy sleeper and would still be asleep for a while.

She got out of bed as carefully as possible, and grabbed a shirt and a pair of Syn’s boxers. Then she ran down to Matt’s room and walked in.

“Huh?” Matt woke up, startled. He had always been a light sleeper.

“Matt, we’ve got a problem.” Zacky said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, so do tell me what you think has happened. I'll give you a hint. Zacky, if he was to get stuck, would get stuck on a Thursday. This day is not Thursday.

Heheh.

Comments are sexy like Zacky Baker. -sigh-

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo