Lips of Deceit

Chapter 23.

“Problem? With what?” Matt asked groggily.

“Uh, hello!” Zacky motioned to her body. Matt looked over at her, before laying back down and closing his eyes.

“Ok, so you got stuck, no big deal is it? It’s happened before.” Matt yawned. “Just wait it out a week and have loads of het sex with Syn. Problem solved.”

“Yeah problem solved, or not!” Zacky snapped. “You seem to be forgetting something Matthew, if I was going to get stuck it would be on a Thursday. Today is freaking Sunday!”

Matt sat up. “What?”

“I’m stuck, it’s not a Thursday and I seriously do not want to think about if I’m stuck like this forever.” Zacky pouted, sitting on Matt’s bed.

Matt sat up and yawned. He was slowly becoming more used to being awake. He’d been asleep for about 14 hours, fucking jetlag was a bitch, so he was rested. “Zee, it’ll be alright.” He rubbed Zacky’s arm. His reply was a snort. “It’ll be alright.” He repeated.

“Uh, or maybe it won’t.” Zacky retorted.

“You know, you are always so bitchy on your first day, either that or a crying wreck. I wish you’d make your mind up.”

“Fuck you Sanders.” Zacky said before storming out of the room.

“That’s Brian’s job.” Matt called out, then laid back down.

Zacky wandered downstairs to make coffee. Coffee would definitely help with solving this. It worked for everything.

While she was drinking, she heard Syn’s heavy feet coming down the stairs. She panicked. How would she explain to Syn that she wasn’t able to change back? He would get worried about it, since it wasn’t a normal day for it.

“Zacky?” He grumbled. “Could you make me some coffee?” He asked, walking in. “Uh…”

“I decided I’d spend the day like this.” She said quickly, panicking. “Just… you know, for a bit of change.”

“Oh, ok.” Syn said. “Coffee?”

“Sure.”

She turned to make the coffee, closing her eyes. She wouldn’t be able to use that excuse for how ever long this was going to last, she’d have to tell Syn at some point… That of course depended on how long she was like this.

If it lasted a week, she’d tell him. She mentally made a note to ring her doctor and make an appointment, to see what was going on with her body. She poured the coffee out and added one sugar, just how Syn liked it. She turned around to see him stretching, his shirt raising up to show off his toned stomach.

“Here you go.” She told him.

“Do I even get a good morning kiss?” He asked. Zacky went to kiss him on the cheek but he moved so that their lips met. Zacky kissed back gently, but then pulled away, remembering about what had happened.

“Syn, I’m going to get ready then I’m going to go meet Johnny with Matt.” Zacky said quickly before running out of the room. She ran up to Matt’s room and punched his arm.

“FUCKER! What the fuck was that for?” Matt asked, rubbing his arm.

“I need you to come with me. Get ready.” Zacky said. “I don’t ask you for much Matt, but I need to talk to you, where we won’t be disturbed.”

Matt looked at his oldest friend and nodded. “Give me 5 minutes, I’ll be ready.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I've neglected this for a few weeks, I've just had no inspiration for it. But I'm going to get a few chapters all written up and next time, I'm going to post if I'm taking a short hiatus so you know.

So, I have a new sexswap story. It's called Winning The World At A Carnival and it's a girl!Spencer Panic story. So check it out, I've got the first chapter up and I'll be updating the next one tonight as well.

Also, a couple more sexswaps for you. Both by Hannahh.
YouAndMeForeverYoung. This is a girl!Gabe story and also Gabilliam.
Fate: Brought To You By Gypsy Magic. A girl!Spencer story, with Joncer.
Both stories tie in with each other, so it's worth reading both of them.

Comments are the sex and are amazing. Justa hint saying.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo