Lips of Deceit

Chapter 24.

“What is so important that we couldn’t talk in the house, Zee?” Matt asked while they were driving into town.

“I don’t want you to tell Syn that I’m stuck like this.” Zacky said.

“Why not?”

“Because he’ll worry.” Zacky took a deep breath. “I need to go to the hospital.”

“Because of this?” Matt asked. Zacky nodded. “I know Brian would worry, but still Zee, you gotta tell him if you are stuck like this.”

“You will not say a word to him, Matthew Charles Sanders, or I swear I will-”

“Ok, let’s leave the full name out of this, Zee.” Matt said. “I promise I won’t tell Syn about this.”

“Good.” Zacky lit up a cigarette, taking a long drag. “I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me.” She told him.

Zacky rang the hospital ahead to book an emergency appointment and asked Matt to come in with her.

When they got there, they only had to wait 10 minutes before heading in.

Zacky told the doctor what had happened, and then the doctor asked if she had had sex the night before. Zacky blushed when she replied yes and then the doctor asked if she had been a woman when it had happened.

“Yes I was.” She replied. Matt didn’t make any sound next to her. He knew that even when he was in the house, Syn and Zacky had sex and he had got over it months ago.

“I’m going to have to ask you to take a test.” The doctor asked. “To be perfectly honest, you are the only case that I’ve had deal with of this nature, but there have been other cases all over the country of the same experiment years ago.”

When Zacky asked what sort of test, the doctor replied immediately. Zacky’s face paled but she completed the test. While they were waiting for the results, Matt held her hand tight.

Matt knew that this was going to be tough on Zacky, seeing as it would affect all their lives, all 5 of them. He checked his phone and saw that he’d got some missed calls from Syn. He didn’t want to phone him back just yet, in case Zacky was called back in.

When they were finally called back in 20 minutes later, the doctor told them that he had also called another doctor who was dealing with the same case as he was but in Austin. Then he told her the results of the test.

It came back positive.

On the way back home, Zacky’s hands were shaking immensely. Matt pulled over about half way home to give her a hug and comfort her because she had burst into tears.

“It’s going to be fine Zacky, everything will be fine.” He told her, rubbing her back. He knew from over the years how to calm her down.

“No, everything’s not going to be fine! How do we explain this? How do we cover this up to everyone? It’s not just us that we have to worry about, it’s the whole freaking world!” Zacky sounded like she was becoming hysterical.

“Zacky, calm down. Come on.” Matt held her closer and kissed her hair. “Everything will be ok, I promise.”

“No, it won’t! I’m pregnant Matt, how do I explain this?”
♠ ♠ ♠
O:

Oh Em Gee!

Who saw that coming?

Also, sorry for no update for ages. Major writers block. I got motivated because of MonstersUnderMyBed sending me a comment on my profile asking if it was going to be finished. The answer is YES!

Also, this chapter is for Hannahh too. Has anyone tried her bathroom floor? Apparently it's quite comfy.

Like Spencer Smith? Check out Spencernizer, my Spentrick. Also, When The Day Met The Night, my Spencer one shot for Hannahh's birthday.

Comments?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo