Lips of Deceit

Chapter 25.

When the two of them finally arrived home, Syn was waiting in the lounge with Johnny and Jimmy. Zacky took a look at all of them before heading up to her room, on the verge of tears.

“What’s wrong with Zacky? And why did she say she was meeting Johnny with you? He didn’t have a clue what I was going on about when I called.” Syn said.

“Zacky’s just a little upset right now.” Matt said. “I’d let her just cry it out a while.”

“What’s she upset about?” Syn asked, making a move to head upstairs to see her.

Matt stopped him, putting a hand on his chest. “I wouldn’t Syn, seriously.”

Syn just pushed past. “She’s my girlfriend, don’t tell me what to do about her.” He walked upstairs and knocked gently on the closed door.

“Go away!” She cried.

“Zacky, babe?” Syn said gently.

“GO AWAY BRIAN!” She shouted. Syn stepped back a little. Zacky never shouted at him, unless they were in the studio and they were all having a heated discussion.

He decided to listen to Matt and walked back downstairs. He saw Matt sitting calmly with Johnny and Jimmy. Syn walked straight up to him.

“What the fuck happened to her?” Syn demanded, resisting the urge to corner Matt until he told him.

“She’s just upset.” Matt said. “I think you gathered that from the shouting.”

“She never shouts at Syn though.” Johnny said, biting his lip. He hated it when his friends were upset or arguing, and he had a feeling that Syn and Matt were going to start arguing any minute now.

Something must have happened, Matt, so why don’t you tell me and I can go up and comfort my girlfriend.” Syn snarled.

“Just leave it, Brian. It’s just something that really upset her.” Matt glared at the older man. “So just leave her alone. I’ll go talk to her in a little while.”

“Hang on, why do you get to talk to her but I, meaning her boyfriend, don’t get to?” Syn pulled his hands into fists by his side.

“Because I’ve known her over half my life. I know how to deal with her better than anyone else here. And just FYI, you’re her fiancé now.”

“Even more reason for me to go up and talk to her.” Syn made a move to go back upstairs but Matt stopped him. “Matthew, get your hands off of me before I-”

“Syn, please just listen to me.” Syn was surprised by the sudden change in Matt’s voice. Before it was angry, but now it was calm, pleading. “Please just leave her be. Just for today. I’m asking as your friend. Please.”

Syn looked at Matt and nodded. “Ok.” He would leave it for that day, but tomorrow, he was going to talk to her, one way or another.

Zacky told Matt not to let Jimmy or Johnny know what was up with her. Knowing Johnny, he would spill it to Syn accidentally, and Jimmy would just tell Syn outright, saying that he had a right to know.

It wasn’t that Zacky didn’t know that, hell, he had done as much work as Zacky to make it happen, but she needed time to think about things, to deal with it herself. She remembered when it had first happened and the doctor told her that she had fully functioning female organs, but she had never believed it.

Today was the first time in her life that she believed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, uh... hi?

Sorry it's been way too long, but I had absolutely no inspiration. I am writing again, but slowly. Bare with me, I will finish this story, I promise.

Uhh, comments usually help me write. -hint-

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo