Lips of Deceit

Chapter 6.

“Oh my God!” She said, jumping when she saw who was sitting on the couch, casually watching TV. “You almost gave me a heart attack.”

“I almost gave you one? Who the hell are you?”

Zacky had to think quickly. “I’m Zoey. Zoey Baker.” She said, saying the first name that came into her head. “I’m Zacky’s cousin. I’m in town for a while.”

“I see. I’m Brian, although you can call me Syn if you want.” Syn smirked at her. It wasn’t an evil or ‘fuck off’ smirk, it was a smirk that looked just right on his face.

“I know who you are.” She blushed. Wait, why was she blushing? This was Brian, Synyster Gates, the guy she’d been friends with for years, who she had played on stage with hundreds of times. She had never blushed talking to him before.

Damn female hormones.

“So, any idea where Zack or Matt are?” Syn asked, relaxing on the couch again.

“Matt went to see Jimmy I think, and I’m not sure where Zacky went to.” ‘Of course I know where he is.’ Zacky thought to herself. ‘He’s right in front of you!’

“Fuck, I need to talk to them. Could you let them know I came round?”

“Sure, will do.” Zacky said. Syn stood up and went to leave, but stopped and turned around.

“Listen, this is something I never actually do with women, not after I just met them 2 seconds ago anyway, but I was wondering if you’d like to go out on a date with me? Tomorrow or something?” Syn… wait, was he? Yeah, he was blushing slightly, but it was there.

Zacky didn’t know what to say. On the one hand, this was Syn, his band mate, one of his best friends, he couldn’t go on a date with one of his best friends, could he?

On the other hand, she was female for a week, and Syn didn’t know who she really was. She could have a little fun for once with him. She gave him her best smile. “Sure, that sounds great.” She told him. Syn grinned.

“Cool. Right, you’re staying here right? I’ll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night then.”

“I’ll see you then. Looking forward to it.” She practically purred. Syn blushed a little and quickly left, saying a hurried goodbye. It wasn’t until he left that she realised what she had got herself into. She knew what Syn was like with women.

Damn his sex appeal.

Wait, since when did Syn have sex appeal? To Zacky at least.

“Fuck!” She got her phone out and text Matt that she had an emergency.

Moments later, Matt was calling her.

“Zacky, what’s up dude?” He asked. He sounded worried.

“Syn came round looking for us, and he started talking to me, and now I’m going on a date with him tomorrow.” Zacky said in one breath.

“What? You have a date with Gates?” Matt whistled. “Seriously, I thought you would have gone for Johnny.”

“Matt, this is not funny.”

“You know what you need to do?”

“What?” Zacky asked desperately. “What do I need to do?”

“Get an outfit for tomorrow night.” He laughed.

Zacky hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okies, so if you likey, subscribe and shiz please! And I'll love you forever!!! :D

And also Sam (who will henceforth be known as Hannahh) and I are planning another co-join story, but we have no idea what pairing to go for. So we decided that we would put lots of peoples names in a box and pull out pairings. We did it for hours (and I mean hours) But we couldn't decide on any, so it's up to you guys! We want you to vote HERE for the pairing you want us to write.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo