Lips of Deceit

Chapter 8.

The next day, Zacky had put the outfit on that she thought was nicest. They were all slightly revealing, and Zacky had punched Matt for it (when she became a woman, she didn’t lose any of her strength).

She was waiting in the lounge, foot tapping out of nervousness if anything.

“Dude, just don’t kiss him and I’m sure you’ll be fine.” Matt laughed.

“Let’s see you go through this, then we’ll see who’s laughing.” Zacky glared at him.

There was a knock at the door and Matt went to answer it. He walked back in with Syn.

“Hey Zoey.” He said, staring at her. Why did men always gawp at women? It was annoying.

“Hi Syn.” She said quietly, blushing slightly.

“Matt, where’s Zacky? I haven’t seen him in a few days.” Syn asked.

“He’s sick. And I wouldn’t go up and see him if I were you, he’s sleeping and you know what he’s like when you wake him up.”

“Yeah, don’t ever let me do that again.” Syn muttered. Zacky grinned. The last time Syn tried to wake him up, he got a black eye. “So, ready?” Zacky nodded.

“Don’t stay out too late.” Matt grinned. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow Syn, got some lyrics to run over with you.”

“Alright. Later Shadows.”

In the car, Zacky was really nervous.

“So, Zoey, where are you from then? You said you were in town for a while, so I’m guessing you’re not from here.”

Zacky had thought about a background story for ‘Zoey’ already, and she made sure that she knew it entirely. “I’m from LA, but I thought I’d come down and see Zacky for a while.”

“Too bad he’s sick right now. What’s wrong with him?” Syn asked.

“Flu.” Zacky replied. It felt strange to talking about herself in the third person. “It came on pretty suddenly.”

“Fucker’s probably faking it.” Syn said.

“Hey!” Zacky frowned.

“Sorry, forgot he was your cousin.” Syn apologised. Zacky opened her mouth to say it was her, but then shut it again. Syn didn’t know they were the same person.

“Forget it.” She smiled at him. God, why was she suddenly acting like this?

Why was Syn making her act like this now? What was it about Syn now that Zacky found… attractive? Was that it? She had never explored her feelings as a woman. She just assumed that she was straight, but now she was a woman, she had feelings about Syn.

Did that make her bi?

She was confused about the whole thing.

“You look really nice tonight by the way.” Syn told her.

Zacky blushed. “Thanks.”

“So, do you like Italian food?”

“Yeah, I love it.”

“Good, cos I’m taking you to my favourite restaurant.” Zacky smiled. She knew where Syn would be taking her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm sorry for no updates in a few days, but I was kind of banned from the computer and everything, so I haven't been able to get on. And I'm updating at 10am because I start my new job today at noon, so I thought I'd like sneak on and give you some updates. I won't be able to tomorrow because I'm working all day, unless I can sneak on before my mum gets home. Lols!

Hannahh's probably been gasping for this chapter, and the one for Sugar too. She kept telling me to update.

Comments are loved!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo