Lips of Deceit

Chapter 9.

When they pulled up outside Mario’s, they got out and walked in.

“Table for Haner.” Syn said to the waiter when walked in. He led them over to the table and they sat down. But before Zacky sat down, Syn pulled the chair out for her.

“So, tell me about yourself?” Syn said after they had ordered their drinks and meals.

“Well I’m 26, I live in LA and I’m not working at the moment.” Zacky said, sticking to her story. “I was working in a department store, but I quit because it just wasn’t what I wanted to do.”

“What is it you want to do?”

“I’m not sure. But it’s not working in a store.” She told him. Syn laughed.

“So do you have any hobbies?”

“I sing a little. And I play guitar.” Syn’s eyes lit up more.

“Really? Awesome, how good are you?”

“Not as good as you.” Zacky said truthfully. She really didn’t think she was as good as Syn.

“You shouldn’t put yourself down like that.” Syn said, rubbing her arm. Zacky shivered slightly from his touch. “You can always improve your skills, I mean, I’m still learning stuff as well.”

Zacky knew this, but she also thought that Syn didn’t need to improve anything with his guitar skills. “You don’t need to, you’re amazing enough.”

“Thanks.” Syn said, blushing ever so slightly Zacky noticed. “So, are you as good as Zacky? Or are you better?”

“About the same, really.” Zacky told him. Well obviously it was true, they were the same person.

“I’d love to see how good you are actually.” Syn told her.

“Maybe you’ll see me play later.” Zacky half smiled. Knowing what Syn was like, he would probably invite her back to his place. She was still deciding whether, if he did invite her, if she would go. Syn smiled back.

Over the next hour or so, until the end of the date, Zacky was fighting feelings inside her. She thought about how she thought about Syn when she was male and then again as female. She was starting to really like Syn, and obviously in more than a friendly way.

“So, I was wondering if you would like to stay a little longer, to have a few more drinks?” Syn asked her.

“Sure, that sounds good Syn.” She smiled.

“Great. I’ll be right back, I’m just going to the bathroom.” Syn got up from the table and when he was gone, Zacky ordered a double whiskey and downed it quickly. She would need more alcohol if she was going to head back to Syn’s. She text Matt quickly to say she would stay at Syn’s house, and Matt had replied to use protection.

Zacky was about to text back with ‘FUCK YOU SANDERS’ but Syn came back. “So, same again?” He asked. Zacky nodded.

An hour later, they headed back to Syn’s house, Zacky more than half drunk. They walked in and Syn got them both a drink.

“Whiskey, straight.” Zacky told him when asked. Syn grinned.

“My sort of girl.” Syn went out to the kitchen and poured them both a drink. He came back in and handed her the glass. When she had drunk it, Syn put his half full glass down on the table next to her empty one.

He leant over slowly, and looked into her eyes. He moved his lips carefully onto her’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
:0 OMG!!! So, do you like what happened? I think you'll all enjoy the next chapter, but that's all I'm going to say...

Comments please! Thankies!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo