Ciao Bella

Twelve

(Bella’s POV)

“Hi, sweetheart.” Nanny (my grandma) says while giving me a big hug. Poppy (my grandpa) did the same. I walked over to the living room. Plopped on the chair and told everyone they could come in. Joe lifted me up he sat down and placed me on his lap. While Nick and Lucy took the chair next to us, Kevin and Gabby sat down on the couch, since my grandparents sat next to them. After like an hour talking I interrupted

“I’m hungry”

“Where you would like to go?” My grandma asked. I looked at the rest of them and by the looks of there eyes I knew what they wanted. So, I counted down from 3 and we all screamed Friday’s.

-Time Elapse-

After we got done eating we went mini golfing, and of course the boys show off. Lucy was being all hyper so I threatened to hit her with a golf club.

-Time Elapse-

-Hotel-

“Well your grandparents seem nice.” Joe said lifting me up and putting my on his lap.
“Yeah,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked at him he looked at me. We leaned in slowly. Our lips met, I felt sparks we pulled apart and kissed again more fiercely. After a minute, we separated. I went into the my room, put my cookie monster PJ pants on and my pinkish-orange-ish tank top on, walked back into the room where Joe was he had changed into boxers with Stewie on them and a white tank top. We lay on the couch until I fell asleep, then he lifted me to the bedroom he lifted the blanket put me under them and he laid down next to me. I some how managed to crawl onto his chest and I slept there all night. I awoke with skies of gray and rain. I got out of bed showered did my hair put my favorite hoodie on. My We The Kings hoodie with a Sesame Street tank top and a pair of jeans, and my purple fuzzy socks. I went back in the bathroom brushed my teeth went over to the bed and kissed Joe and he woke up.

“Babe, get out bed shower and put on jeans and hoodie. It’s raining.”

“Fine,” he got out of bed went in the shower. While he was in there I was cleaning up, I found a something Joe must have wrote. I read it and though of what the words meant. Next thing you know I’m singing it.

Hello Beautiful
How's it going?
I hear it's wonderful in California
I've been missing you its true
But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could comb across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes
Hello Beautiful
It's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you've been on that line
I've been missing you it's true
But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could comb across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes

My eyes started to water. At that moment Joe walked out of the bathroom.

“I see you found the song I wrote for you.” I walked over to him threw my arms around his neck and cried into his chest he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Joe, it’s such a beautiful song.”

“Don’t speak just listen. I wrote this last night after you fell asleep, I love so much I couldn’t think of the right words to tell you. So I wrote the song. Since your name is Bella, it means beautiful in Italian if you didn’t know. So I wrote the song, with your name in it. I learned I couldn’t be away from where ever you went I wanted to be with you. If you went to Italy or Germany I would get on plane just to be with you.” He took a breath, then continued “You see Bella, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.” I continued to cry but I looked up into his eyes, he sat me down, grabbed his guitar, and sang with his heart. When he was done, he held me forever. Okay, 20 minutes, until the 2 losers (Nick and Lucy) knocked on the door. We got up, Joe opened the door.

“You know you two just ruined an amazing moment.”

“Was there any kissing?” Lucy asked.

“No.” We both answered.

“Then we didn’t interrupt anything.” I sighed and walked away while holding Joe’s hand sat down on Joe’s lap.

“Why are you guys here anyway?” I said.

“We was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach?” Lucy said.

“But it’s raining.”

“So, I find it more romantic when it’s raining”

“Fine we will go.”

“What about Kevin and Gabby?”

“Oh, there going to Disney Quest with Frankie and Mama and Papa Jonas.”

"Okay, let us get food first.”
♠ ♠ ♠
happy breyy? i finally updated.

this is where i got the name of the story and Bellas name! NOT FROM TWILIGHT!!

comments?