Ciao Bella

Tre

As he puts his arms around me I rest my head on his shoulder and whispered I love you in his ear, and he did the same thing to me and kissed my fore head. We held hands and listened to music on the way to the airport. Once we got the airport I got nervous. You see I hate flying, I always mange to get sick.

“Hey, Bella you okay?” Joe says helping me out of the car.

“No, I hate flying. I always get sick when I do fly.” I say.

“Aw it’s okay, babe. I’ll be next to you the whole time.” He said kissing my neck. I love it when he does that it makes me feel so safe. So we go through all the security and stuff.

“Hey, Bella wanna go eat?” Lucy asked since she knows I must eat before flying.
“Sure.”

“Where do you want go?” Before she finished speaking Joe and I screamed McDonald’s and ran off. They all followed us. By the time they got there Joe and I got our food. Then ten minutes later they got there food and we all ate and went to gate and it was time to board the plane.

We got to our seats I sat by the window and Joe next to me. I got out my ipod and started to sing ‘Thunder’ By Boys Like Girls. When I got to the chorus Joe started to sing with me. I took out on headphone and started to laugh. We sounded so bad, but it made me feel better. Towards the middle of the flight I was hyperventilating but it was very minor. So I just held Joe’s hand to make me feel better. Before I knew it the flight was over.

“Bella, it’s over.” Joe said pulling me in to a hug.

“Yay! Now can we get off this plane?”

“Yeah” He laughed. So we got off the plane and we get our suitcases and go to the rent a car place. Joe, Lucy, Nick, Kevin and I share a car. Kevin of course drives. As we follow the rest of the Jonas Clan to the resort. I’m thinking of my grandma who I always went to Disney with her ever since I was like a baby, thinking of that made me cry.

“Babe, you okay?” Joe asked whipping my tears and pulling me into a hug.

“No, the last time I was in Florida was 3 weeks after my grandma died. It’s so weird not having with her with me and my family.”

“Well, when we were at your house packing. When I went to the bathroom your mom stopped, and she gave me this to give you.” He said as he pulled out a black tiny box with my grandma necklace in it.

“Oh my gosh.”

“Yeah, now your grandma will always be with you. No matter where you are.” He said putting the necklace on my neck. Then he hugged me. Nick, Lucy and Kevin awed like they always do. The car came to a complete stop we looked out the window and we saw fans every where.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahh i would have this up eariler but no my computer had to be gayy and delete it.
i hope you like it.
commet<33