Ciao Bella

Four

(Joe’s POV)

When I saw Bella’s face light up when up I took out the necklace. I felt so bad for her, all I wanted to do was hold her tight and never let go, and that’s exactly what I did until we got to the hotel. Lucy was hyper as anything. I think stopping at a place where they sold chocolate cake was a bad idea; Bella was also hyper but not as bad as Lucy. We got out of the car she ran into the check in place, but Nick pulled her into a kiss to make her calm down it worked for like 5 minutes then she was even more hyper.

“Lucy! Chill!” Bella screamed from getting out the car. I helped her since I felt like hugging her when she got anyway. I pulled her into hug and whispered in her ear saying I’m glad you’re here.

“NO NEVER!” Lucy shouted back at her. I laughed when she almost fell over a sidewalk. Nick was there to grab her.

“You are so lucky you had Nick there!” I yelled. As our parents walked in to check in, so we hung out in the parking lot. Running around, sitting on benches, and playing tag with Frankie.

“Come on guys let’s get the suitcases and bring them up to the rooms.” Mom said pointing to Kevin, Nick and I. I gave Bella a quick kiss and got up and went to car to get the suitcases. Lucy and Bella were watching Frankie, I motioned Bella to bring Frankie up to his room with mom and dad, while I took Bella to our room and Nick took Lucy to there’s. We unpacked and plopped down on they couch. Finally some alone time with her.

“Hey, were actually alone for like the first time since, like, forever.” I said.

“I know, it feels good.” She said sitting down on my lap, putting her arms around my neck, leaning in for a kiss. We prolly were sitting on the couch for like 5 minutes until my phone rings. It’s Nick.

“What?”

“Get ready, were all going out to dinner.”

“Okay, give us like an hour” I hung up the phone and told Bella what we were doing. She went into the shower first. She got out got dressed, then I went in, got out got dressed. She scrunched her hair as she told me, I straightened mine. She applied eyeliner, grabbed her purse and her cell phone and grabbed my hand and we went to Nick and Lucy’s room grabbed them and grabbed Kevin and we headed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah i told you i was updating brey!! xDD
new character in the next chapter.
comment<333