Something Better

Chapter 1

Please answer me...

I pressed send and closed my phone. Why wasn't Joe answering any of my texts? I tried calling him earlier, but he never answered. Was he too busy to talk to me? I am his pregnant girlfriend for crying out loud! He should be waiting every second for me to talk to him!

I sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for my phone to beep. Nothing.

A few more minutes went by. Still nothing.

"Damn it Joe!" I screamed then threw my phone across the room. Over reacting much? Yeah, I can't help it. Stupid hormones!!

"Oh dear..." I whispered to myself. Then I jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I didn't even bother closing the door. I just lifted the toilet seat up, pulled my pants down, and sat.

I let out a heavy sigh of relief. Along with the freaking hormones, I have a bladder made out of toilet paper. I swear, every five minutes I'm back in the bathroom peeing like the Dickens. Could being pregnant be any more horrific?

And the fact that Joe has been avoiding the last few days doesn't help either. I mean, where is this boy? His brothers answer their phones, but whenever I ask where Joe is, they either hang up or don't answer me. Something is going on that I don't know about, and I'm getting more and more frustrated ever day when he doesn't answer his damn phone!

At this point in time, I would give you the bright side of things. But there is no bright side. Therefore I can't give you one. Ugh... life sucks. It's a lot easier when you're five years old and you don't have a clue about what goes on in real life. Those were the days...

I flushed the toilet and went back to my room. What's the point of washing my hands? I'll just be back here in five minutes anyway.

As soon as I walked into my room, I heard my phone beep from the far corner of the room. I slowly walked over, hoping and praying that Joe was the one causing those beeps.

I picked up my phone and flipped it open. Oh God... it's a text from Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, sorry about that. But then the chapter would be a lot longer and I have three tests to study for. I wasn't able to post the story yesterday, so here it is!!! Enjoy and I love comments and banners!!!

:)