Something Better

Chapter 2

I just stood there, staring at the screen for a while. Finally, the whole screen went black. It snapped me out of my thoughts and I pressed 'ok' to get back to the message.

It opened up and I clicked 'view now' and the message opened.

hey sry i missed all ur calls and messages.

Yeah, he better be sorry. He's stressing me out here. And I'm pregnant!

You know, I really hate using the 'p' word. I'd rather just consider myself fat.

I clicked 'reply' adn started typing back.

where were u?

While I waited for his reply, I sat on my bed. My phone beeped a few seconds later.

it doesn't matter. so how r u?

It doesn't matter? How can it not matter?! My boyfriend doesn't answer me and I'm not supposed to worry?! Screw that.

i've been better. u?

I tried to calm myself before I over reacted again and take it all out on Joe. Even though it is his fault, at least he's still there for me. He doesn't try to disown me or anything, especially with the pregnancy and everything. My phone beeped again.

aww... im sry ur not feeling well. is it the hormones?

Oh, men are so clueless.

no im just not very happy rite now.

A dog started barking next door. That's Hyppie, our neighbors dog. He's really cute, but so annoying. I mean, every time someone walks by their house, he'll start barking like crazy. He drives the whole neighborhood insane. Then my phone beeped again.

is it me?

Hmm... let me think.

YES!!!

i don't want 2 b bitchy or anything but yea.

I didn't want to be mean about it, but he's seriously breaking my heart here. I mean, I haven't talked to him or seen him in a few weeks. My phone beeped less than a few seconds later.

let me make it up 2 u. come over 2 my backyard @ 6.

What was this boy up to now?

yea sure.

My stomach started to rumble.

Dear Lord. I just ate like, an hour ago. Ugh, this whole pregnancy thing is seriously getting on my nerves.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. There'a a whole lot of food in the house now because of the baby and everything. My mom made sure to buy all this extra healthy food, chocolate, yogurt, and a bunch of other things. I personally like eating all teh junk food. But my mom is on grandma patrol and watching what I eat all the time.

I opened the cabinet and looked through all the different types of health bars.

Screw this. My mom's not here, so she's not on grandma patrol until she gets home.

I closed the cabinet and went over to a different one. I opened it and saw the familiar boxes of Honey Buns, Ho Ho's, Nutty Bars, and Elmar's double chocolate chip cookies.

I smiled and dug my hand inside the Ho Ho box. I pulled one out and right before I was about to open it, my phone beeped. I sighed and put the pleasure snack on the counter while I fished for my phone in my pocket. I found it and pulled it out.

great. i can't wait 2 c u again. i miss u so much. :)

Psh, he better miss me. He should be on his knees begging to see me.

me 2.

I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed the Ho Ho, this time opening it. I closed my eyes and smiled, filling my mouth with the sweet taste of chocolate.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!!! I all ready have over 100 readers and over 40 subscribers. You guys make me so happy!!!!
Thanks for commenting and reading. I hope you liked this one!!

:)