Learning To Fall

Falling.

The only cure for cancer is death.

At this point, I'd do anything to get rid of the agonizing pain.

It hurts too much. It's all too much to take.

Unfortunately, I don't cancer.

My girlfriend just broke up with me. I wish I was dying. It's been three weeks and I try to act like I'm over it. It was only one year that we had been together. That's not long, but it was long enough for me to fall in love. Long enough for her to take my heart and make it hers. Long enough for her to break my heart. For her to take it and rip it to pieces. It gets so hard to breath sometimes cause my heart is gone. My heart is dead.

My heart belongs to her and she threw it away. How do you find something that's lost forever?

When we first started going out, we had the most amazing relationship. It was full of love, happiness, spontaneous, just all that good stuff. Three months later, I got news that was moving two hours away. It wouldn't have been a problem if one of us could drive, but we couldn't.

We decided to stay together cause we loved each other. We couldn't stand to live knowing we had lost each other. The first two months were ok. We talked on the phone everyday. Texted each other throughout school. It was ok at first, but she got tired of i t. She had met someone new...someone who would be there always.

That day my heart died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title I got from a Boys Like Girl song.
Comment?