Disorder

His hazel eyes. People tended to tell him that that’s what they are always drawn towards. The depth of those eyes, seemingly never crashing into a halt. They held all the charisma and supernatural-ness that allowed Gerard to treat people as his puppets.

While the Gerard Way we know today is a wonderfully talented man who has a deep love for all his fans, it seems as if he wasn’t always that way. Back when he was a young man of 21 years (that’s 1997, people), he was quite the charmster. He had a way with… manipulation.

This story follows the lines of Gerard and My Chemical Romance’s lives. Although it should be pretty similar to what we know now, do not expect everything to be EXACTLY as history says.

I will take this moment to mention that I DO NOT own (or claim to own) any people that you have heard of before reading this story. This is truly a fictional writing that includes realistic aspects and events.

I appreciate all comments and criticisms for this story, but I do no find it necessary to throw an excessive amount of bitch-shit at me because Gerard isn’t the most ‘awesomely nice’ character in this story.

If you want a cliché story with Gerard as the hero all the time, then I suggest you go elsewhere.

Thank you and have an enjoyable reading experience.

Note: You'll notice I changed the backround. Not only was I getting a few complaints about it, but it was starting to bother me. I'll try to make a new one when I get the chance.

All rights reserved. © Owned by Yeya.
  1. Youth
    Please comment and I will love you forever
  2. It's Been FOUR Bitter Years
    For those of you confused about the chapter title, I changed it from EIGHT to FOUR.
  3. Stirrings
  4. Valley
  5. Memory
  6. Abysmal
  7. Cave In
    Yeah, sorry about the wait. Writer's Block sucks ass.
  8. Prolong
  9. Well, I Was There On The Day...
  10. Elena Lee Rush
  11. Good use of "***" right there.
  12. Faint
  13. Give 'Em Hell, Kid
  14. Every Star Fall Brought You To Tears Again
  15. Dry
  16. Chaos?
  17. The Short One