Keep Breathing My Angel

Angels and holding Hands

I woke the next morning wrapped in Craig’s arms the night had been silent and I watched him sleep for the most part of it. I couldn’t sleep my eyes would shut but I had too much running through my head for me to stop and sleep.

I rolled over so that I was now facing Craig once more, he stayed asleep and he looked so peaceful I said before he could have been mistaken for an angel I think I was wrong I was now thinking that Craig is most definitely an angel my angel anyway. My mum had told me once that when people die they leave something for the ones they loved like a gift, like my grandmother died before I was born and my mum believed that I was my mothers gift from my grandmother. I was now starting to believe that Craig was my gift from my mother.

I nestled closer into Craig’s embrace and kissed his chest which woke him up.
“I’m sorry go back to sleep”
“Have you slept?” he asked
“A little” I answered shaking my head in a no motion
He didn’t say anything he just pulled me closer to himself nestling into his bare chest he kissed the top of my head and only moments later he was asleep again. I admired him for being able to sleep so easily I would have killed to just sleep but I was comfortable in his arms and I wasn’t going to complain.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke to find it was 5.30pm. I also woke to find I had the bed to myself and I hated it.
“Craig?” it came out a whisper
“Yea babe im just here” he was seated near the bed with his guitar in one hand and a note pad in the other
“I guess you finally feel asleep” he had a small smile placed on his face
“I guess I did” I answered yawning and stretching then gave him back the same smile he gave me and he came and joined me in bed and I rolled over so I was resting on his stomach.
“Im sorry I got you into all this…dealing with me can’t be easy”
“But I love you Bella…so it doesn’t matter”
God I loved him and him saying he loved me made my heart jump again he was going to cause me to have a heart attack but I didn’t care.
“How about we go get something to eat from the café down the road” he questioned
“That sounds good”

We got up and got dressed I put on a pair of shorts and a long sleeved v-neck top grabbing the cardigan that I had packed. Craig was already dressed in black jeans and a casual shirt. After getting ready we were off.

It wasn’t a far walk maybe10 minutes at the most we entered the café and we sat at a both in the corner, the café was nice it seemed family orientated and well looked after.
We sat for only moments before a waitress came and took our orders. Only moments again until the faces of two very familiar people came to our attention.

“Hey that’s Max and Louise” I pointed
“What are you two doing here?” Craig laughed as he got there attention and they came over.
“Were on a date how bout you guys?” Max answered in a cocky and proud voice
“No Max were here as friends remember” Louise corrected and everyone laughed except for Max
“Wanna join us?” Craig asked
“Yea it can be a double date”
“Oh my god Max this is not a date” she exclaimed
“Louise just admit it’s a date and you want it to be just as much as I do”
She fell silent after that and everyone broke into laughter once more

Our double date went well we ate, laughed and told stories I told them about my mum and dad and staying at Craig’s house I don’t know how but I managed to do it without crying. I think it had something to with Craig holding my hand under the table.

After this the conversations became light hearted and fun. We girls were also told of a band practice that was going on tomorrow that both boys wanted us to come to, and after us receiving pouts and puppy dog eyes from the boys we reluctantly agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
please if anyone is reading this leave comments!!! let me know what you think!!!!