Keep Breathing My Angel

Its Wednesday

That Wednesday I went home. I figured it was about time I didn’t want to over stay my welcome and Craig’s mum was home from her business trip.
I also figured I needed to make a mends with my dad. I knew we had a lot of stuff to get through it had only been just over a week since the passing of my mother and his wife and we were still grieving but I found it hard to grieve at home. I also found that my farther had started to drink a bit. I guess I understood why but I never accepted it. He never used to drink but a lot had happened in the past week to say the least.

One year later

In the past year I had spent most of my time living at home but seemed to still spend way too much time at Craig’s house my dad had continued to abuse me a few times over the year it was nothing I couldn’t handle and most of the time I only blamed myself for it for starting an argument or if I found myself talking about my mother that was a real no go zone. Every time it happened I would go back to Craig’s house he was my safe haven my retreat. My farther and I didn’t really speak often though it was all one word conversations and we didn’t know anything important about each other anymore. We found that my mother was the glue that kept this family together and now we had fallen apart without her.
I had graduated high school I had a job at a local music store and Craig and his band had gotten themselves signed to Epitaph records. They had recorded an album and were almost ready to tour it. I was so proud of all of them they really deserved everything they got from this. Max and Louise had an ‘on/off’ relationship and no one could be bothered to try and keep up with them anymore. Where as Craig and I had only ever had one argument and I think it was over my dad and Craig just wanting the best for me so I don’t think it really counted. But I didn’t care I knew nothing could tear us apart; well that’s what I thought.

“Hey babe I got some news” I was at work and Craig had come to meet me for lunch he looked so excited he was all jumpy and hyper and couldn’t sit still
“What’s up?” I said laughing at him
“So you know how my band has an album out and all…well we have been offered a spot on tour with Underoath” he was like a kid in a candy shop the way he spoke
“Oh my God” it was all I could think to say but I think my smile said everything I ran over to where he was sitting at the table and jumped on his lap with excitement for him hugging him. He just held me close to him.
“It’s a 7 week long tour Bella” his voice had died down and so had the excitement
my smile dropped but I only let sadness cross over my face for a second I didn’t want him to see me so sad he deserved this, this was what he was supposed to do
“Its okay I will survive without you for seven weeks”
“But”
“No buts Craig you are not, not going on this tour because of me you deserve this more then anyone” he nodded sadly and softly kissed me on the lips “when do you leave?”
“At the end of the week”
“It’s Wednesday”
“Yea I know”
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave comments i would love to know who is subscribbing

oh oh and dont hate me for jumpping a year
<3 Dani