Keep Breathing My Angel

He Loves You Too Much

I had now been on tour with the boys for almost a week and I was loving it. Spending all my time with the people whom I really loved and loved me back, plus there was never a dull moment I mean if the boys weren’t arguing over something stupid like what songs to play in the set that night or who was better at ‘Guitar Hero’, Max and Louise were fighting about only god knows what.

Very night Louise and I would sit at the boys merchandise stand and sell the occasional t-shirt or CD and watch our boys play. They would then all come over and sit besides us and sign autographs and make useless small talk with adoring fans.
Both Louise and I would get the worst death glares by all the girls who thought they were in love with these boys (yea right if only they knew what love was). The boys would be polite and make chit chat and sign inappropriate parts of the body whilst me and Louise sat there and laughed at them and purposely made all the girls jealous by profusely flirting with the guys.

I was happy to sit and watch Craig have the lime light all night, watching him have fun and throw himself in his music made me happy, but I loved having him back all to myself at the end of the night and I really didn’t know what I would do without him.

I woke one morning to a large crashing sound and the feeling of being jolted to the side and front and almost falling out of my bunk. The large crashing sound was followed by several other smaller crashing sounds that sounded like stuff had fallen out of place on the bus and landed on the floor. And I had soon worked out the bus had crashed.

“Is everyone okay” I heard Robert yell
“Yea, but fuck I feel out of my bunk” Max yelled back
“Yea im fine” was Louise’s reply
“Im okay” I replied
“God who’s driving” Bryan replied not getting out of his bunk
“Mmmhh sorry that’s me I think its sleep depravation and the roads are slippery” Greg murmured only just being audible
“Craig?” Max yelled out he was the only one who hadn’t answered and after a couple seconds of nothing I was worried too
“Craig?” I yelled out jumping out of my bunk panic filling my voice
“Fuck man wear a seat belt…Craig wake up” Greg yelled

After calling for an ambulance we were now sitting in the waiting room of a hospital it had been half an hour and I was growing more and more impatient. Everyone except Craig was doing fine, Greg needed a few stitched but that was about it.
Craig had been in the passenger’s seat without a seat belt on and his head had hit the wind screen along with the tree we had hit left a nice crack in the wind screen.

This couldn’t be happening I thought it had been too long in the waiting room and I suspected that something terrible must have happened I wanted to just wake up from this terrible nightmare I was having but I couldn’t. Just one year ago my mother had died and now the only other person in my life that I loved and really cared about was in a hospital bed and I couldn’t do anything about it. That was the worst feeling not being able to do anything not knowing what was wrong if only someone would tell me. But then again if someone did tell me and the news was bad I may not be able to handle that. Craig had been my angel over the past year or so angels weren’t supposed you leave you were they? He couldn’t.

I felt Roberts presence as he came and sat in the seat next to me handing me coffee and putting his arm around my shoulders

“He is going to be fine Bella” he reassured me as the tears trickled down my checks and I rested my head on his shoulder letting out a small sob.
“He wouldn’t leave without you, he loves you too much” Robert said soothing me
It seemed like hour later but really it was only minutes a doctor came over to speak with us

“Craig is doing well he is not awake yet but should be in a few hours he had a nasty cut to his head that needed several stitches and a broken rib…but other then that he is very lucky”
“C-can we go and sit in there and wait for him to wake up” I asked and the doctor nodded in reply

The five of us sat in Craig’s room he wasn’t awake yet, why wouldn’t he wake up? The doctor said he would be fine I just had to believe that I guess.
I don’t know how long had passed but I soon got a tap on the shoulder I had zones out

“Bella were going to get some more coffee and something to eat do you want to come?” Louise asked in a sleepy voice
“Nah im going to stay here”
“Okay” she said leaving giving me a kiss on the check

I slid my chair over near Craig’s bed and rested my arms on his bed resting my head in my arms soon falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so this is the second last chapter :(
i know its sad and i have had so much fun writting this story
i am thinking about a sequal but will only have one if you guys want one so you have to comment me and let me know otherwise there is no sequal

i am also wanting to start a new story but i need a new main guy
does anyone have any ideas for anyone famous i have already used Craig Mabbitt & Max Green
So is there anyone inparticular that you would like to see in one of my stories
i am thinking about Oli Sykes or i am just create some fictional person from my imagination.

ANYWAyS leave COMMENTS
you guys are forever love my 20 subs