Status: Hiatus

Witness

"When you witness something like this, your whole mind kind of goes on standstill and you only really speak in prayers. Now I'm not religious in the slightest, but I was praying to the big guy in the sky. Praying that he would stop this. I didn't care how, so long as he stopped it."

My nameis was Anthony Thomas Jr and Iam was from California. I was seventeen years old when I saw something that no teenager should ever wish to see, even if their parents constantly get on their last nerve.

I didn't wish for it. Oh no. My Father was too wonderful for me to ever wish him gone, but that's what they say isn't it. "The worst things happen to the best of people". I don't know who they were, but they definitly knew what they were talking about.

My father just made a deal with the wrong people I guess, but what had started out as a means to get some money for his family, ended in death, a new home, new friends, a new life...a new identity.

But secrets never stay secrets forever, do they?


This will all be in 'Anthony's' POV, unless stated otherwise.
And the whole Anthony thing...It will make sense about 3 chapters in, so give this a chance?

Ages are mixed up in this, so don't comment me with facts about how old they actually are, or how many years there were between them.

This is a Frerard. If you haven't worked it out already, you will do soon. There'll be no boy sex, because, like I've stated before, I don't write it.
This hasn't happened, and I don't own any famous names in this story. I wish I did though. Wouldn't that just rule?!
I'm making no money from this either...I mean dude, it's just mibba o.o'


This is pretty different to anything I've written for the simple reason that I've tried to include a lot more detail and things like that.
Comments would be greatly appreciated, just because they boost my confidence to get me to write more. Constructive Criticism is useful too, because it helps me to improve my writing, which is something I really wish to do.
Thanks :D
  1. 000; Prologue
  2. 001
  3. 002
  4. 003
  5. 004
  6. 005
  7. 006
  8. 007
  9. 008
  10. 009
  11. 010
  12. 011
  13. 012
  14. 013
  15. 014
  16. 015
  17. 016
    Dedicated to Casey Calvert.
  18. 017
  19. 018
  20. 019
  21. 020
  22. 021