Status: Updated Slowly

Family Values

Get On My Back For A Piggy Back Ride..

~Ivy's POV~
I groaned as I rolled over on the small cot that was given to me last night by one of the night nurses. Brian was given 13 stiches in the head from where I hit him with the lamp...my mom's favorite lamp to beat all! If she were still alive I would've been killed personaly! They had given him some kind of sleeping pills and he fell asleep instantly last night! I loved that because I wouldn't have to talk to him at all!

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, never opening my eyes. I knew if I did the light would hit me and cause me to shut my eyes again! I already had a slight headache that was left over from my migraine last night! I sighed and opened my eyes slowly and it didn't take me long to focus on his eyes. They looked back at me...like he was studying me.

"You look like an angel when your sleeping!" he replied. I smirked and rolled my eyes looking down. "Too bad your attuide proves me wrong when you wake up!"

I sighed and stood streaching before straightening out my shirt from the renckles from my sleeping in them. I didn't feel like arguing with Brian right now! It wasn't worth it to me...Corie had said enough last night and I had been doing some thinking! I had 2 options! I could go back to Mrs. Kindell's and get my daughters and drive to the airport, climb on that plane and never look back. Then I could stay and risk getting killed helping out my supposed friends and sister while they look for whoever killed our mothers! I was only needed as a secruity blanket...my money was the only thing they where seeing. I bet if I was broke they wouldn't care if I stayed or not!

"Still not a morning person I see!" Brian replied trying his best to make conversation.

I walked into the small bathroom closing the door behind me, locking it afterwards. I turned on the light and sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked the same as I had back before I left to have my daughters and persue my dream of Journalism....but I had changed dramaticly! I wasn't the same little girl that leaned on everybody and looked to those 5 guys for answers! I stood on my own two feet now...making a path for myself....trusting myself for the answers! I needed no one but my two little angels and god to keep me straight when I needed to be! I was doing fine...now this happens again!

Yes, I still missed this place because of the memories I had made with the people I had once loved! But I had made new memories and started a new life for myself and my daughters that I myself was very proud of! I didn't have to worry about going out and getting shot, leaving my daughters without a mother anymore! I didn't have to worry about where my next pay check was gonna come from! I had my close group of friends that I trusted and I had a job that I loved! My girls where in a good school system and enviroment! I didn't want them to go through or even see what I had went through! Yes they had a right to know who their father was...but they didn't need to live around him if he was gonna be this way!

I ran my fingers through my hair, making it look presentable before I washed my face, drying it with a paper towel. I took a deep breath and unlocked the bathroom door cutting the light off before opening it. I looked out to see Jimmy sitting next to Brian's bed with the same girl I had seen in that picture at Mrs. Kindells house holding onto that baby. I placed my hands in my pockets and walked toward the cot where my purse was and I could feel all their eyes on me...their conversation had died.

I reached down pulling my coat on and picking up my purse, not looking at them. I had nothing to say and didn't desire to hear anything they needed or wanted to say to me about what I had done to Brian! I could care less if I had hurt anyone's feelings...they could get over it quick, fast, and in a hurry!

"Ivy could you chill for a second?" Jimmy asked.

I turned my eyes toward him not speaking. He sighed and placed his arm around the girl and smiled slightly looking at her.

"I want you to meet my wife Yessica....Yessica this is Ivy...the mother of the 2 little rugrats at mom's house!" Jimmy replied.

The girl smiled and held out her hand as she stood. She was very beautiful and look holesome.

"Nice to finally meet you Ivy!" she replied.

I placed my hand in her's and shook it as I nodded my head.

"She does talk but she doesn't wanna grace us with her voice today!" Brian replied.

I sighed turning, walking out of the room. I closed the door quietly behind me as I walked down the hall. I smiled at the nurses before I walked onto the elevator. I leaned back against the wall and dug through my purse for my cell phone. I flipped it open once the elevator doors had shut to see I had 4 missed calls. I read through them, 1 from Melina, 1 from Joel, 1 from Mom's house, and 1 from a number I didn't recignize. I sighed and dialed mom's house number as I walked off the elevator heading for the exit.

"Whose this?" Zacky's voice came through the phone.

"Where's my sister?" I asked blankly.

"Working...ya know she does have a job Ivy!" he replied in his smartass tone.

"Put one of my daughters on!" I replied.

"With pleasure!" he replied then I heard the phone being placed down.

I walked toward a bench as I waited for one of my daughters to pick up the phone. I rolled my eyes as I got stare's from guys passing by me...men were dogs and I had come to realize that well! The only guy a girl could really trust was a gay guy or her father! I had 2 of the best gay guy friends back in New York named Jay and Kyle but I didn't have a father! So...as you can see...I don't trust that many men!

"Mommy?" I heard Sophia's beautiful small voice come through the reciever.

"Hey angel...what are you doing?" I asked with a smile as I sat down on the bench.

"Watching cartoons with Uncle Baker Boy" she replied.

"Oh....are you having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah...he made Uncle Johnny go out and buy Heaven and I tooth brushes because we wouldn't use Ories" she replied.

"Her names Corie sweet heart!" I chuckled.

"Oh..well...Corie!" she replied.

"What's your sister doing?" I asked as I looked over my surroundings.

"She's standing right here...want to talk to her?" she asked.

"Please?" I asked.

"Ok Mommy..I love you" she replied.

"I love you too angel!" I replied and smiled. Ever since my girl's where old enough to talk I taught them to say I love you!

"Mommy where are you?" Heaven asked.

"I'm at the hospital" I replied.

"Why? Are you hurt?" she asked.

"No baby Mommy's not hurt...I'm just here visiting a friend" I replied.

"When are you coming to get us?" she asked. This was Heaven...my 21 question queen!

"I'll be there soon Heaven I promise" I replied.

"Ok Mommy! I didn't know you where from here...Doughboy said you grew up here!" she replied.

"Doughboy?" I questioned.

"Yeah Mommy...you know...the one with the big mucsles?" she questioned.

"Well...they all have mucsles baby!" I replied.

"Yeah but...." she trailed off trying to explain him the best she could while I chuckled.

"Hunny...have you eaten breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes...Uncle Johnny made us some eggs and toast" she replied.

"Did you and your sister eat everything?" I asked.

"We ate what we could Mommy" she replied.

"Ok....are you two being good?" I asked.

"Um...yes" she replied.

I chuckled because I knew they where putting those poor guys through hell! My daughters
where one hell of a team and if they didn't know you....they were gonna test you! Reminded me alot of Corie and I when we where their age...exspet they where twins and Corie and I weren't!

"Ok hunny...Mommy will be there soon...will you be ok until then?" I asked as I stood.

"Yeah...Mommy where's Joel?" she asked.

"I don't know sweet heart....put the phone to your sister's ear too ok?" I replied because I knew Sophia was standing right beside her.

"Ok...we're both here!" Heaven replied.

"Ok...I have something to talk to you two about when I get there ok? Remember how I told you we never keep secreat from each other?" I asked.

"Yes" they both replied.

"Well I have something to tell you that's been a secreat for a very long time ok?" I asked.

"Ok" they replied.

"I love you both and please be good?" I asked.

"Ok Mommy...we love you!" the replied.

"Ok...bye" I said.

"Bye" they replied. "Hey Baker Boy...here's the phone!" I heard Sophia holler.

"Jeez don't scream...your worser then your mother!" Zacky replied. "Is she still on here?" he asked.

"No...she said goodbye!" Heaven informed him. "We want piggy back rides!"

"Good lord I swear if Corie wants kids I'm gonna go get fixed I can't handle this sh-" then the phone was hung up.

I chuckled and flipped my phone closed before I looked back at the hospital. I sighed and scratched my head looking over as a certain car caught my eye. It was black with tinted windows and it sat across the street from me. I took a deep breath and stood prepairing for the worst!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments....let me know you like it?