He Saved Me, Loved Me, Wanted Me

II.

I woke up in my bed, with a sheen of sweat over my forehead. I’ve had those same damn nightmares for two months, now. I sat up in my bed and wiped the slick sweat off with the back of my hand. Sighing, I stood up and put on my slippers. It’s in the middle of December, and it’s fucking cold in Paris. Especially with the crappy heating in my apartment.

Yes. Paris. Yes. My apartment.

Since the… incident… I’ve lost my phone, and the whole gang. I don’t know Brian’s number by heart or any one else’s. I’ve tried so incredibly hard to find them, but I haven’t been able to. I miss everyone so much. I’ve been working at a pizzeria for a while now, trying to earn money for my apartment, doctor bills, regular bills, a car, and a plane so I can get away from this place and into California. Because there, I know where everyone lives.

God, I miss him. I miss his kisses, his hugs everything. I just miss Brian. I missed the way Gena teased us about sex. Speaking of which…

Being pregnant makes you really fucking horny.

Yeah, I’m two months pregnant. I’m afraid to find out who the father is. It could be Brian, which I’m hoping, or it’s the bastard Ricky’s. If it was Ricky’s I would’ve had an abortion by now. But I didn‘t, considering the possibility of it being Brian’s baby. Either Ana Jr., or Brian Jr. …Jr.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. As I took a sip, I looked at the engagement ring, smiling.

One day, I’m going to find him, and marry him. But until then, I need to save up money and be healthy. I rubbed the little tiny bump with my free hand and looked at the clock. It was 2: 45 AM and I needed to leave for work at nine. I sighed, putting the water down in the refrigerator. No need to waste.

Brian’s POV

It’s been three fucking months, and the only things keeping me away from killing myself is tour and the fact that Ana is alive. I just know she is. If she wasn‘t, I’d be able to feel it. I found out where Ricky was with the help of a private eye, but found only a dead body (of him, thank God,) and Ana’s cell phone. That private eye is now helping me find Ana.

God, my lovely, sweet Ana.

I twirled Ana’s cell phone in my hands as the other arm was behind my neck. I lay in the seats of the lounge, just sprawled out depressively on them; staring up at the ceiling.

I miss her so much.

Right now, I didn’t even know where we were heading, we just were. I didn’t pay attention to any signs or any land marks, we just drove. Every night, I sleep with some article of Ana’s clothes. To me, it smells like she’s right there with me. I know everyone has taken notice over this. I heard Val gasp beside me, looking intently at the laptop screen with earphones in. I swear, that girl needs to stop reading the tabloids. Maybe she’s just watching a movie.

Back to Ana.

I keep worrying about her. I wonder if she’s okay. Is she cold? Hungry? Wet? Scared? Where is she? Does she have someone else? God, I hope not. She’s still my fucking fiancé. I sighed and closed my eyes, covering them with the arm behind my head before trying to drift off to sleep. Then a bulky item was placed on my stomach and an ear bud was shoved in my ear. I looked up to see Val doing something.

“What the hell?” I asked, looking up at her as if she just stabbed me. “I was try-”

“You need to see this,” she said quickly, before pressing play. I watched the video, the newscaster speaking French while there were English subtitles.

“No one has heard from Ana Whitaker since her boyfriend, lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold, Synyster Gates proposed to her in October, right here in Paris. What has happened to her since then? Many have speculated she’s runaway, even though agreeing to be his wife. Some say she’s just quit the tour, and others say her and Synyster have broken it off.

“Well, ladies and gentleman, the heiress has returned to the public eye after two months. She was seen leaving Raymond’s Pizzeria in Paris yesterday morning, wearing extremely baggy clothing. But wait. If you’ll watch closely, see what happens.”


I sighed happily knowing she was alive but then gasped with what I saw next. The wind blew heavily toward her, pulling her large t-shirt closer to her body. A small, fist sized bump resided in her stomach, which was normally flat, on which the camera and tape paused on. Her body has been added to with the bump. Her breasts lave enlarged, and she looks less fragile, more motherly. She’s almost glowing, but her face tells a different story. She’s just as sad as I am. I gasped.

“Is Ana Whitaker pregnant? Neither her, nor any sources have confirmed. There was one word from the former Miss Destruction.”

A reporter asked, “Ana, where’s Synyster?”

Ana stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the camera slowly. Sunglasses were hiding her face, and there were tear stains coming from underneath them.

“I don’t know, but I’m looking for him. I miss him. I love him.”

She grabbed onto her stomach and walked away.


I closed the laptop and looked at Val, not bothering to see the rest.

“She’s alive,” I said. “SHE’S ALIVE!” I said, louder, happier. Groans were heard from the bunks, signaling I woke everyone up. I nearly jumped up, if it weren’t for the laptop. “Ana’s alive and she’s pregnant! Val! We need to find her! She’s in PARIS!”

Val laughed and joined in the mini celebration with me.

“What’s going on, dude?” Jimmy asked, walking in to where we were.

“I know where Ana is!” I exclaimed. Immediately, his face lit up and a big smile over came his face.

“Are you serious?” Jimmy asked.

“Why would I be joking about something like this, man?” I asked.

“Just making sure.”

I nodded. “She’s okay?” Matt came out saying, rubbing his eyes.

“Yeah,” I said with a smile. “She’s in Paris. Where are we, anyway?”

“Somewhere in New York,” Val answered.

Right. We’re back in America. My spirits immediately dropped. Finding her wouldn’t be as easy as I thought.

“Don’t worry, we’ll find her,” Matt said, placing a hand on my shoulder.