Devilish

Zwei

" Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie erzählte ihnen, hierher zu kommen? "

11 year old Tom Kaulitz rolled his eyes as his twin brother paced the floor of the auditorium. It was times like this that he wished his brother would stop drinking so much damn coffee, "Ja Bill. Für den zehnten Mal, wenn ich sagte Gustav zu.."

"Gustav?!" Bill iterrupted his eyes widening, "Wie in Gustav Schaefer?"

Tom nodded, "Ja. Ich dachte, ich habe es Ihnen. Er bringt ein Freund von seinem Bass zu spielen."

"Kennen Sie seinen Namen?" Bill asked softly.

"Georg Listing. Warum Bill? Was ist falsch?"

"Nichts. Machen Sie sich keine Sorgen darüber. Wann haben Sie sich mit ihnen zu unterhalten?"

Tom shrugged as he turned his attention to tuning his guitar, "Ich weiß es nicht. Vielleicht dreißig Minuten."

The door to the auditorium creaked and opened slowly. Bill jumped at the sudden noise. He glanced at the door as two boys walked in, one tall, with long straight brown hair and the other short, with short blonde hair.

Bill hesitantly walked up to them and smiled shyly, "Hallo. Ich bin Bill und das ist Tom."

The blonde boy smiled and shook Bill's hand, "Ich bin Gustav und das ist Georg."

Bill glanced at Georg and saw that his nerves were reflected in the older boys eyes. He relaxed slightly knowing he wasn't the only one who was scared.

"Wessen Bass ist das?" Tom asked from the front of the auditorium.

"Es ist mein," Georg answered as he walked to the front of the large room.

"Es ist cool! Wo haben Sie denn das?"

The older boy smiled, his eyes shining with excitement, "Ich weiß es nicht. Mein Vater bekam sie zu meinem Geburtstag."

Bill smiled as he watched how easily Tom and Georg got along. It seemed as if they'd known each other forever. He glanced at Gustav, "Glauben Sie, dass dies funktionieren wird?"

Gustav stood quietly for a moment. He needed this more than anything. This would be the validation he would need to prove to his family that his dreams were real, " Ich denke, wir können damit es funktioniert. Sehen Sie sich ihnen. Sie wirken wie alte Freunde."

Bill nodded, "Sie sind in."

Gustav smiled trying to hide his excitment, "Sie wollen nicht hören uns spielen?"

Bill shook his head, "Ich habe gehört, Sie beide spielen vor. Sie sind beide sehr gut."

"Danke."

Bill smiled, "Willkommen a Devilish."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter! YAY! Sorry for the horrid German. I'm still learning.

Comments = <333