Untitled

Never Thought This Would Happen Info

Main character-
Name- Ariella (are-ee-ella)
Looks- Vannessa Hudgens
Age- 15birthday- May 4
others- is an orphan and lives at an orphanage. Sings really well, plays guitar, drums and piano. Has managed to stay out of trouble and wishes someone would adopt her.

Others-

Name- Miley Cyrus
Looks- Miley Cyrus
Age-15
Others- Bestfriends with Demi, Selena, Cody,and the Jonas Brothers. Likes Nick Jonas.
Sings and plays guitar.

Name- Demi Lovato
Looks- Demi Lovato
Age- 17 (Hey its my story :) lol)
Others- Bestfriends with Selena, Miley, Cody,and the Jonas Brothers. Likes Joe Jonas. Sings and plays guitar and piano.

Name- Selena Gomez
Looks- Selena Gomez
Age- 17
Others- Bestfriends with Miley, Demi, Cody,and the Jonas Brothers. Likes Kevin Jonas. Sings and plays guitar.

Name- Cody Linley
Looks- Cody Linley
Age- 16
Others- Bestfriends with Miley, Demi, Selena, and the Jonas Brothers. Sings and plays guitar.

Name- Nick Jonas
Looks- Nick Jonas
Age- 16
Others- Bestfriends with Miley, Demi, Selena, Cody, and his brothers. Likes Miley Cyrus. Sings, plays guitar, piano and drums.

Name- Joe Jonas
Looks- Joe Jonas
Age- 18
Others- Bestfriends with Miley, Demi, Selena, Cody, and his brothers. Likes Demi Lovato. Sings, plays guitar, and tamborine.

Name- Paul Kevin Jonas II (Kevin Jonas)
Looks- Kevin Jonas
Age- 19
Others- Bestfriends with Miley, Demi, Selena, Cody, and his brothers. Likes Selena Gomez. Sings and plays guitar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Jonas Sister?
The world famous, Jonas Brothers, recently reported that their family would be adopting. Sources say they want a girl aged 13-16. How is this going to affect their tours and singing? No one knows for now but here in Popstar! We will report to you as soon as we know.
-Excerpt from March '08Popstar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think! I have an account on quizilla that i'm doing this story on so when i update that one then i'll update this one.