Untitled

Never Thought this would Happen 02

Ariella's POV

After we got the papers done up and stuff I was just sitting around getting to know my new brothers.

"Hey guys? I need to go get my stuff do you want to come with me?" I asked looking to the three boys.

"Sure!" Joe said jumping up.

He picked me up and slung me up over his shoulder.

"To Ariella's room!" Joe yelled doing the superman pose.

"Joey!!! Put me down!" I yelled giggling.

"Never! Oh and where too?" Joe yelled back. I giggled and pointed down the hallway.
He ran down the hallway with Nick and Kevin laughing behind us.

"Wait stop!" I yelled as he nearly passed my door.

He skidded to a stop and ran into a wall. He fell down and landed on top of me.

"Ugh Joe get off me." I yelled as Kevin and Nick started laughing.

Joe rolled over off of me. I giggled and stood up. I held my hand out to Joe and he grabbed it. I helped him up and walked over to my bedroom and opened the door. My three new brothers followed me inside and I closed the door behind us. It was just big enough for the four of us. I grabbed my only backpack and miraculously it fit all of my stuff. I grabbed my beautiful guitar, the only thing I had left from when my parents were alive. I looked around the room and thought about everything that had happened in that room.

"Oh my gosh how could I forget?" I whispered and ran over to my old bed and lifted up the mattress.

Under that was the most precious thing to me besides my guitar- my song book. I put the mattress down and looked around my room. I felt a couple tears come from my eyes and I furiously wiped them away. I guess Kevin, Joe and Nick saw my tears so they came over and gave me a giant hug.

"No more tears okay baby girl?" Joe said.

I giggled and nodded. I wiped away the last of the tears and nodded once again.

"Baby girl?" I giggled and ran out of the room with Joe chasing after me. "Can't catch meI'm the gingerbread woman!" I yelled.

I could hear the three of them laughing as we ran back into the office.

"Frankie! Help me our brothers are trying to kill me!" I yelled hiding behind him.

I heard laughing and looked up to see the secretary, Mr. Russing and my new parents laughing at our antics. I stood up-bad mistake- and promptly got tackled by three giant boys.

"Ahh if you ever want to still have a sister you've gotta make sure she doesn't suffocate!" I laughed from beneath the pile of now four boys.

I giggled as they all got off of me and I stood up with some help from Nick.

"Well kids it's time to get home. Ariella say your goodbyes." Den-mom. Ugh I gotta remember she's mom now. I thought.

I walked up to Mr.Russing and the secretary and gave each of them a hug. I said goodbye and then turned and walked out of my old life and into my new one.

Nick's POV

I really like her, she's got a great sense of humor and she's really nice. I thought on our way back to the house. I can't wait for Demi, Miley, Selena and Cody to meet her They'll really like her I know it. The car stopped and We all stepped out I helped Ariella out of the car and she stared in awe at the giant house that was in front of her.

"Is this really where you live?" She whispered.

"No this is where we live." I said back and hugged her.

She hugged me back and she grabbed her guitar and small backpack.How could she fit all of her wordly possessions in there? I thought and then shrugged it off. We walked inside and Ariella stopped at everything to admire it.

"Baby girl if you don't stop looking at everything as we pass we may never get to your new room." Joe said laughing.

Ariella's cheeks blushed and she stopped stopping at everything. She let Kevin lead her upstairs with Joe and I following closely behind.

"Okay we're going to let you look at it yourself and if you need anything our rooms are right beside yours." Kevin said pointing to her door.

She took a deep breathe and nodded. She squared her shoulders and walked into the room...

Ariella's POV

Oh my god. It's beautiful. I thought as I looked around my new room.

It had a balcony and was two storied. It had a beautiful canopy bed with an orange bedspread. Everything else in the room was either white or mahogany. I instantly loved it. There was a walk-in closet and a bathroom adjoining to the room. I had a brand new laptop sitting on the desk and there was somefresh yellow roses and daisies sittingbeside the window seat. I felt a bout of happiness spread through me. I walked over to the closet and opened the door. There was a ton of clothes in it-all my size! My mouth hung open and Iwalked slowly inside. Never before had I had such expensive clothes. I closed the door behind me when I walked in and I went overand grabbed a pair of hot pink skinny jeans. I grinned and grabbed a tight black shirt that had green music notes all over it. I set those on the chair in the centre of the closet that wasalmost double the size of my room back at the orphanage. I went over to a set of sliding doors. Inside were every color and shape of converse,Vans and boots imaginable. I squealed and grabbed a pair of gold converse. I went over to the dressing area and changed into what I had grabbed. I even had a whole lot more bras and underwear from Victoria Secret and LaSenza. I grinned as I slipped the clothes on. They fit like a glove! I walked out and looked at my mirror on the side of my closet.I looked gorgeous!
"AHHHH!!!" I yelled happily.
I started dancing around my new room and I danced over to my guitar. I took it out of its case and I plugged it into the amp that was in the room. I started singing one of my original songs.

(Breakout by Miley Cyrus but lets just say Ariella wrote it (:)

"Every week's the same
Stuck in school's so lame
My parents say that I'm lazy
Gettin' up at 8am's crazy
Tired of bein' told what to do
So unfair, so uncool
The day's too long
And I'm holding on
Til I hear the bell ring
'Cause that's the time when we're gonna (time when we're gonna)

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Til the dance floor falls apart
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun
Gonna lose control
It feels so good
To let go oh oh (go oh oh)

Hangin' out's
Just somethin' we like to do
My friends and the mess we get into
These are the lessons that we choose
Not a book full of things we'll never use
The day's too long
And I'm holding on
Til I hear the bell ring
'Cause that's the time when we're gonna (time when we're gonna)

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Til the dance floor falls apart
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun
Gonna lose control
It feels so good
To let go oh oh (go oh oh)

Wish it would never end
Spending time with my friends
Oh with my friends

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Til the dance floor falls apart
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun
Gonna lose control
It feels so good
To let go...

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Til the dance floor falls apart
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun
Gonna lose control
It feels so good
To let go oh oh (go oh oh)" I sang and played.

I danced around in my room not noticing the seven people in my doorway. I played the last chord and giggled to myself.

"I think I may be in love with this room." I giggled.

I heard laughing behind me and I quickly spun around.

"Uhh..." I stumbled over my words.

There was four different people besides Nick, Joe and Kevin. I grinned shyly.

"Ariella that was amazing!" Nick said.

I smiled at him.

"Thanks Nicky. Are you three going to tell me who these people are who were watching me sing?" I asked.

"Oh right. This is Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Cody Linley." He said pointing to each person in turn.

Hmm Cody's kinda cute. I thought while I stared at him. The next thing I knew was there was a hand waving in front of my face.

"You who anybody home?" Joe asked waving his hand in my face.

"Oh uh yeah! Hey I'm Ariella and I'm these guys' new sister." I said walking over to the four of them.

I shook each of their hands then I turned to Demi, Miley and Selena and said,

"Hey at least I won't be the only girl!"

The four of us laughed and I knew I was going to have a great friendship with these three girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what you think?