Untitled

Never Thought This Would Happen 04

Ariella's POV

I woke up and looked at my clock. 9:43. I stretched then felt some sticky stuff and some drying stuff on me. I looked down and I was covered and I mean covered in chocolate syrup and whipping cream. I screamed the loudest I could scream and Demi, Selena and Miley all woke up. They looked down at themselves and screamed as well.

"I am going to kill them! I don't care if I just met them yesterday!" I yelled.

I stood up and opened the door. A water balloon fell on top of me. I looked down at myself and I knew who's idea it had been to do this.

"Joseph Adam Jonas!" I yelled.

I heard a giant thunk coming from downstairs. My new mom came running.

"Oh honey what happened?" She asked.

"Joe, Nick, Kevin, and Cody did this to Miley, Demi, Selena and I." I said pouting.

"Boys! Get up here!" Mom yelled.

Miley, Demi and Selena came up behind me and we smirked at each other. They were going to get in sooo much trouble! We heard running and a second later there was four very guilty looking boys standing in front of mom.

"Yes mommy?" Kevin asked.

"Who's idea was this?" She said pointing at the four of us.

The four of them looked guiltily at each other before Nick, Kevin and Cody all pointed at Joe.

"I see. But you three still participated. Nick, Joe, Kevin you are all grounded from your phones. Cody I will be calling your mother." Mom said and held out her hand for the boys' cellphones.

I smirked at them and they slowly got out their phones and handed them to mom.

"Ariella. I know you four did something to provoke them so you aren't allowed to hang out with your friends for today." Mom said.

"Yes mommy." I answered.

I turned to Miley, Demi and Selena and gave them each a hug.

"You gotta go. I'll text you okay?" I asked.

They nodded and gave me a hug back. They went out the secret path in my room and left.

"Cody you need to go as well." Mom said.

Cody nodded and the guys said goodbye to each other. Mom walked away and I looked to my brothers.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said and walked back into my room to take a shower.

I first walked into my room and grabbed some clothes- A pair of neon green skinny jeans and a black Fall Out Boy t-shirt. I grabbed the proper undergarments and went into my bathroom.

Kevin's POV

I wish Selena had kissed me longer. But I know it was nothing but a dare. I wish she liked me like I do her! I thought.

I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I felt kinda bad for doing what we did to the girls. I want to get to know Ariella better. I feel like I've known her for forever. But I feel like there's something she's not telling us. I think Nick and Joe sense it too. I only hope we can get through to her.

Ariella's POV

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair. I sighed and wiped the mist away from the mirror I turned to look at my back. Winding up my back was a giant long scar running from the nape of my neck to just above my bum. I sighed and ran my finger along the scar and thought back to the day I had gotten it.

Flashback...

"Please Ben stop it!" I yelled to my then boyfriend.

"You like it now shut up." He yelled and smacked me across my face.

He continued fondling me and feeling me in places he shouldn't be.

"No I don't like it stop!" I yelled.

He pulled out a knife and yanked my hair downwards. I gasped in pain and he swung me around so that my back was towards him. He sliced the blade all the way down my back. I screamed and he left. I layed in a pool of my own blood as he had left me to die.
...

I sniffled a little, not wanting to cry. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and got my clothes on. I shook out my hair and curled it a little bit. I put on a little make-up and went back into my closet. I grabbed a pair of black with pinklaces converse. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I walked past the bathroom and noticed my eyes were a little puffy and red from my crying. I just continued walking and went into the kitchen. Mom, Dad, Frankie, Kevin, Nick and Joe were already in there sitting down. I sat down beside Kevin and Nick. Kevin, Joe, and Nick looked at me with concern. I gave them a look that said 'later'. They nodded and we said grace. We passed around the food and started eating.

"So Ariella how are you liking living here?" Dad asked.

"I am loving it! I could not ask for a better place to live! Thank-you so much." I replied.

"Oh your welcome but we just want you to be happy. We know what sort of things you were pressured to do at the orphanage and we are just glad we found someone as nice as you." Dad said.

I smiled and finished eating.

"Thank-you for breakfast it was delicious." I said as I got up.

I brought my dishes with me and put them into the dishwasher. Honestly it was delicious to me the only thing I've had for breakfast for the past 3 years is lumpy oatmeal.

"Your welcome. Why don't you spend some time with your brothers?" Mom said.

I nodded and waited for the guys to finish eating. When they did they put their dishes into the dishwasher and we went up into my room. We went and sat out on my balcony. I knew what they wanted to ask me.

"So... Why were you crying this morning?" Kevin asked.

I didn't know how to answer this. I sat there for a moment before I decided to just tell them the truth.

"I will tell you. You have to promise that you will let me finish and don't make me stop." I said and they nodded.

I took a deep breathe. This would be the first time I would tell anybody.

"About a year ago I had a boyfriend his name was Ben. He was nice at first... After a month he started... Beating me." I started crying and Kevin came to comfort me.

I hugged him but knew I had to continue.

"He told me he would kill me if I told anyone. So I kept quiet. I would just take it. The last time I saw him. He was trying to go further than kissing. I kept telling him no. He didn't but he took out his knife and did this." I pulled up my shirt in the back.

They all gasped.

"He left me to die. But you gotta promise you won't tell anyone. Not even our parents okay?" I asked.

It took them a while before they responded obviously they wanted to tell someone.

"Okay." Nick finally sighed.

I nodded and wiped my tears away. Then Joe, Nick and Kevin all came over and gave me a big bearhug. I smiled at them.

"No more sadness since were confined to the house because of our grounding what should we do?" I asked when we finally seperated.

"I have an idea!" Joe yelled.

"First one ever." I whispered.

"Hey! Thats not nice! But we should make a fort and pretend for the next two days that were camping!" Joe said.

We thought it over for a little.

"You know thats not actually a bad idea." I said thoughtfully.

"I agree." Nick said nodding.

"Me too." Kevin said.

"Yes! I'll go ask mom." He said and ran off downstairs.

I shook my head at his antics and just laughed. I couldn't ask for a better family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!