Untitled

Never Thought This Would Happen 07

Dear Diary,

Diary you would not believe all that has happened to me in the past month! I got signed at Hollywood Records (the same record company as my bros :)) and I've been recording non-stop! I'm soo excited my album will drop in two weeks! Can you believe it? Oh well I better go Joe's calling me, It's time for a photoshoot :) Bye!!!!!!

Love,
Ariella Jonas <3

Ariella's POV ((After photoshoot))

"Man that was so much fun!" I yelled as I walked through the door.

I was so pumped I just had an uh-mazing photoshoot.

"Ariella? Your as bad as Joe." Nick stated.

I grinned and started tickling him. He fell to the ground and started laughing extremely hard.

"Mercy! Mercy!" He yelled.

"Say uncle!" I yelled back.

"Never!"

I continued tickling him as he called for help but none came. Finally he yelled,

"Uncle! Uncle! Please stop!"

I giggled and finally stoped. He stood up and had tears of laughter coming down his face. Joe and Kevin walked into the room and started laughing at the sight of Nick cowering in front of me.

"That's my sister!" Joe yelled and he came and we did our signature handshake.
I giggled and nodded. Out of nowhere a sudden fatique hit me. I wavered and fell over, Joe caught me just in time.

"Ariella? Ariella? Someone call an ambulance!"

I heard faintly before I succumbed to the darkness.

Joe's POV

We were all sitting here in the waiting room. Ariella you can't be hurt. You gotta stay with us! I thought desperately. I held my head in my hands. Nick and Kevin looked similar except I was the most broken up. She new all my secrets and I new hers she was-no is- my favorite in the family. The doctors still don't know what's wrong with her.

"Ariella Jonas' family?" A nurse said as she walked into the room.

I jumped to my feet and walked up to her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You can go see her now but the doctor will have to talk to all of you about what is wrong with her." She said.

I didn't bother for her to finish I ran down the hall to Ariella's room. I burst through the door and saw Ariella. She looks so pale and frail. She looks like what Nick- I realized what was wrong.

"Oh Ariella." I said as I sat down on her bed by her feet.

"Joey?" She asked.

"Yes babygirl?" I answered as I stroked her hair.

"I'm so cold. Cuddle with me?" She asked.

I obliged. I lay down beside her and thanked God that she only had an IV in. I pulled her close to me and she sighed.

"Just sleep babygirl. It will all be better when you wake up." I said.

"Joey?"

"Mhm?"

"Don't leave me."

"I promise I will stay as long as you want me."

"I'll always want you with me Joey, your my bestfriend and brother." She said as she went to sleep.

I sighed and stroked her hair. My parents and brothers came through the door.

"Quiet she just fell asleep." I whispered.

They nodded and my parents went to her other side. Mom took her hand and started crying. Dad hugged her and they walked out of the room.

"Joe? It's not your fault." I heard Kevin beside me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and willed the tears to stay back.

"Yes it is. I should have noticed, I shouldn't have pushed her so hard." My voice cracked.

"You didn't push her any more than what she could do." Nick said.

I took a couple calming breaths and sighed.

"This shouldn't be happening to her.She's to old to get diagnosed with this." I breathed.

Diabetes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyy I am soooo sorry that I haven't been writing!!! but ive recently got a new horse so now theres 2 to take care of- not that im complaining! ahha basketball season is starting up and I got a boyfriend :) so im pretty busy!! lol well yeahhh sorry!!! ill update as soon as possible :)