Finland's Next Top Model!

pt.3 photoshoot

At the photoshoot that morning Tyra greeted the girls outside.
"How are you doing this morning girls?" Was her chirpy reply
Bridget tucked her skateboard under her arm and screeched,
"ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The other girls laughed as she started headbanging and threw her hand in the air giving the 'sign of satan'.
Tyra chuckled slightly and continued speech.
"Ok girls, todays photoshoot will be about royalty, you each have different sets and outfits that will look stunning on each one of you, Vikki, your going first."
Vikki made her way to the dressing room and slipped on the long black satin gown and got her set of fitted vampire fangs.
They dreched her mouth in fake blood and put an onyx tiara on her head, then stood her front of a set that screamed Transilvania Victorian gothic castle.

*flash*
*pose* "sexy!" yelled the photographer
*flash*
*pose* "stunning!"
*flash* "Done! Bridget your next!"

Bridget happily sauntered to the room to find her dress, it was blue with a lightning bolt going up the side. Her set was a skatepark and instead of a tiara, she got a matching skateboard to go with her dress, since the dress went down to her knees, she got blue strappy platform shoes.

*pose* "Rockin!"
*flash*
*pose*"Awesome!"
*flash*
pose*
flash* "Ok done!! send up Rhonda!"

Rhonda got a long luxorius red gown with a large bow at the top. She got a silver tiara with a ruby in the middle and her set was painted with a red background filled with gold treasures. She gave a pouty stare to show she was depressed.

*Flash* "More pouting!"
*pose*
*flash* "Great!"
*pose*
*flash*"Done! Next!!"

Brenda rushed to the dressing room to her long pink princess gown. "Oohhh, Ill look like Princess peach if I wear this!" Everyone rolled their eyes. Her background had a white castle and a green painted dragon, her tiara was gold with a big emrald in the middle, like the opposite of Rhonda's.

*pose*"Cute!"
*flash*
*pose*"Princessy!"
*flash*"Ok done!! That was great girls!!

The girls gathered around Tyra after the shoot.
"That was a really great shoot guys, I could really see the inner royalty in all of you! Now Tonight is elimation night Be ready, because one of you will be going home."