Juvy

Arrival

The blonde haired officer escorted me out of the cruiser and took me into the building. The air was colder mostly because there were tons of fans everywhere, but it felt gloomy cold if you know what I mean.

They sat me on a chair and began talking to an officer at the front desk. He looked at me and said something I never herd because it was to quiet. Suddenly I herd loud talking and a bouncing sound. Ten other children walked into the building from a back door and were escorted by a red haired officer into their cells.

Cells, I thought. The only cell I really thought about was a cell phone. My heart jumped as the black haired officer took me by my cuffs and led me down the hallway.

"Here's your dorm room. Have a pleasant stay at Grovdale Juvy." The cell closed with a creak and then a bang. It was locked and I was left alone. The bed was a simple wooden plank removed of slivers with two blankets. There was a small toilet in the corner...EXPOSED! How on earth do they expect me to shit on that piece of crap?

"Welcome to Grovdale Juvy." A voice from behind me said. I turned. I saw a stringy haired gothic looking boy who looked about fifteen. One year older then me.

"So what'd you get in here for...?" He asked. Still surprised I looked both ways kind of shocked that someone would dare speak to me for the horrible thing I had done just last night.

"Hey I'm talkin' to you!" His voice bellowed.

"Destroying a warehouse?" I answered finally still wondering if he was really speaking with me.He chuckled.

"Hey Dyl, this is the chick that romped the warehouse." A dirty blonde haired boy also laughed.

"Good job kid." he expressed. I could see he was lying on his back on his bed with a toothpick in his mouth. The gothic looking boy turned his attention back to me.

"We'll be seeing alot of you kid."