What's in the Heart Is What Matters

"Their Spot"

"Care to explain?" you asked.

"Well, I found this spot when I was wandering in the forest. Then I took Bella here and it's been our spot ever since." he explained.

"How did Bella find out about vampires?" you asked.

"She just did." he said and you could see he didn't want to touch the subject.

"And she's okay with you being a vampire?" you asked.

"Yes."

"She's not bothered by it?"

"No, not at all."

"Wow. That's incredible." you said, more to yourself than him.

"I know. If it were me, I would be scared."

"Mm-hmm" you said. "Well, I got to go."

"Okay." he said.

You grew wings and started to fly. You loved flying. It cleared your head. Plus it was like running but better. You made sure no one was watching you fly. What you didn't know was that someone was watching. Do I like Edward? you thought No, I can't. He's with Bella, and he's happy...Then why did I feel that way when he told me about Bella? And when he told me about their spot?

I don't like Edward. I DON'T like Edward. I DON'T! You kept saying that until you got closer to the house. Then you realized he could read your mind. So you tried to not think of it. You cleared your mind. You landed and your wings went away.

You went inside and. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!