What's in the Heart Is What Matters

Meet Adrian

You turned around and saw. . . a really cute vampire!

He had brown hair and golden eyes (vegetarian) plus the rest of the vampire characteristics. He was about as tall as Edward and he was really cute. He had no shirt on and a pair of shorts on. He was also barefooted.

You stared at him. "Who are you?" you asked.

"My name is Adrian. And you?" he said.

"I'm Linda." you said. "Um, Adrian, what are you doing here, in the forest?"

"Well, I was finished hunting when I heard some shouting. I wanted to see if you were alright."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm alright. It's just. . ."

"Just what?"

"Well, this guy I live with," you started, and then you exploded. "he's just so frustrating because he keeps me out of everything. He's hiding stuff. Stuff that all of his brothers and sisters already know. Even his stupid human girlfriend knows stuff I don't know. It's really annoying! And when I ask him about it, he just dodges the question or says 'not now'. It's like I'm not allowed to know about this stuff! I hate it!"

"He has a human girlfriend?!?" he asked. "That's surprising."

"Yeah. They're really close, him and her." you sighed, calming down. "I'm sorry for dumping all of this on you. You just wander and now know about the things going on in a stranger's life."

"It's alright." Adrian said. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"No, go ahead." you said.

"I have to go, but is it ok if we meet again?"

You smiled. "I would like that. When and where?"

"Tomorrow. Here at 3pm?"

"Sure that sounds ok."

"Good. Well, see you tomorrow." he said, walking backwards.

"See ya. Bye." You waved and he ran off.

You sighed. Adrian. What a wonderful name.