What's in the Heart Is What Matters

Ex-friends and memories

He was. . .a messenger of the Votluri, and my ex-friend.

"What have you done?" you practically groweled to him.

"I have done nothing, my friend." he said. "I was expecting the Cullen to be here, but you are here instead."

"I'm you're ex-friend, remember Leonard?" you groweled. "Remember what you did to me my last day of human life? You teased me infront of everybody and when I wanted to talk to you about it, you hit me so hard it sent me to the hospital. That's what made me a vampire, Leonard. I trusted you and you betrayed my trust."

"I didn't betray you. YOU betrayed me!!!" he said. "Don't you remember? You were spreading rumors behind my back!"

"No, I didn't!" you said, surprised. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you deny it!" he almost screamed at you. "Sara told me so! She said you were saying I was a ho and a stupid head and an ass an even more stuff!"

"Sara?!?" you asked. "Are you sostupid enough to believe her? She was always trying to seperate us! She hated me and liked you! She wanted us to fight! And you gave that to her!"

"You are a freaking lier!" he yelled. "She was my girlfriend and you were always jealous, and so you spreaded lies about me because you wanted usto seperate!!! You lie--" He was suddenly interrupted by something or someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is so short guys!