Death By Salsa

The Great Escape

Anna's POV
"So, what time is that party?" Chelsea asked, shifting in her seat.

"Starts at nine, but it's in Chicago so we need to leave soon so I can set up and what not," Pete replied.

I inwardly groaned because I knew that there was no way that my parents would be OK with this.Unless...

"Hey, Chels. Can I stay at your house tonight?" I said, smiling.

She smiled back, obviously knowing what I was planning.

"Only if I can stay at yours," she replied.

"Wha-? I'm so confused," Brendon said, putting a hand to his forehead.
Poor, poor idiot boy.

"Obviously Anna is going to say she's staying at Chelsea's and Chelsea is going to say she's staying at Anna's so they can come with us. We'll just have to be back kinda early tomorrow," Pete said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

He's obviously on the same brainwave as me and Chelsea. Let's put him to the test, shall we?

"Oh my god, Chels do you remember that one video with FOB and their-"

"Oh my god, yeah! And then they slid down the hill on that-"

"I KNOW! And then Pete-"

"Took the makeshift slip and slide with him!" Pete exclaimed.

"Wow, you're good," Chelsea said, smiling at him.

"I try," he said, smiling like the ego maniac he is.

"I'm still confused!" Brendon whined.

"Oh, you poor baby," Chelsea said, leaning on him. I rolled my eyes.

"OH! I have another question!!" Pete exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"How ... big am I, if you get what I'm saying," he said, trying not to laugh.

OK, now this where I fall out of the booth laughing and Chelsea and Brendon both choke on their ice cream ... ha-ha! Poor Brendon has vanilla ice cream.

"Um ... I don't think that's really an appropriate question," Chelsea said, turning a bright red.

Which just made me laugh harder.

"You've seen them, haven't you?" Pete asked.

"THE FIRST TIME WAS AN ACCIDENT! I SWEAR!" she said defensively.

"The ... first time?" he asked.

"I...uh...you...we...she...UGH! This isn't fair!" she whined, causing Brendon to laugh.
I would've started laughing, but I was laughing ... really hard.

"Shall we go back so the girls can get some other clothes?" Pete said, trying to hide his smile.

"Yes we should!" I responded, finally able to breathe.

"Alright ... you know what, you and Brendon get to not come in my house!" Chelsea said, smiling.

"Why?" Brendon asked suspiciously.

"You don't wanna know. It'd be like you were looking in a mirror. And Pete watches her sleep," I said, giggling.

"I ... watch her sleep?" he asked.

"About 40 or so of you, actually," I replied.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE PETE WENTZ! AND YOU'RE BRENDON URIE!!! EEEEEEEEK!" someone shrieked.

How obnoxious.

"Um, I noticed," Pete said, giving the evil prep fan girl and weird look. Ew. Prep. Cue the shudder.

"Can I, like, have your autograph?!" she said.
Ugh, she even has that annoying voice. Curse you Pete Wentz. You're too hot for your own damn good.

"Can we please leave?" I asked quietly.

"Sure. Just let me take care of her first," he said, gesturing to the evil prep.

I smiled and gestured for Brendon and Chelsea to come with me. WE MUST ESCAPE THE EVIL PREPPY THING!!!!!