Why is loving him so hard?

Why is he such a freak?

Tommy 's Pov
We stepped off the bus and I noticed Kelly was sweating. A lot. I started frowning.

"You ok?" I asked, still frowning.

"Yea, yea, I'm fine," Kelly said, wincing. Their was pain in her voice.

"No you're not. Are you sure?" I asked again.

Kelly slowly looked up at me. Even after all the crying she'd done today, she still looked beautiful.

"My, jaw, its...kind of hurting." Kelly confessed.

"Oh. Well, um, " I said, not knowing what to say. Then I took her face in my hands. "That's why I'm taking you to the doctor. "

"Ok, " Kelly uttered, moving her face away from me, her face no longer in my hands. I could see the hurt all over her face. I'd really hurt her bad. Why her though? I'd never went this hard on some chic I'd just met before.

Kelly's Pov

We reached his door and stepped in. Wow! I was surprised. His house was beautiful. Especially, for a guy. I looked at Tommy, who was staring at the TV.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. I could have sworn I put my car keys on the tv. Hold up. Lemme go look for them. " Tommy said, breaking his gaze away from the tv and disappearing upstairs.

I sat down on his brown leather couch. Oh, so comfy. I closed my eyes. Man, was I tired. Is Tommy doing this because he actually feels sorry for me or is he going to go laugh about this with his friends? Maybe, this was all a lie. He going to take me to a forest and kill me. Wtf! Kelly, stop. You're thinking crazy now. Tommy' s not that crazy, is he? Finally, Tommy appeared downstairs.

"You ready, bathroom or anything? Hungry?" Tommy asked sweetly, sounding like a good schoolboy, which we all knew for sure, he wasn't.

"Yep, I'm ready. come on." I murmured.

We walked outside, with Tommy smiling. Um, OK. We went out back to his backyard.

"Hey, wipe that smile off, will you," I said, " Why are you smiling?"

"Because you're gonna love my baby. Just look at her." Tommy cried.

He was so excited. I looked over and gasped. He had a blue Lamborghini. It was beautiful. I'd never ridden in anything this nice before, besides the limousine I rented for 8th grade prom. How could Tommy afford this car?

"Nice huh?" Tommy said, beaming. " Well, hop in. Come on."

"It's amazing. Wow!" I said, wide - eyed. How do you have so much money?"

Right when I said it, I wished I could take it back. I sounded like a jealous, greedy hog. You can't just ask someone how they have so much money. Tommy stared at me and smiled.

"My parents, " He simply said.

"Well. of course," I whispered, tears springing to my eyes. Tears started rolling down my cheeks slowly. Hearing Tommy say the words parents made me so sad.

"Hey, hey," Tommy said. "What's wrong?"

He turned my face so I could face him. I looked away. Tommy wouldn't understand the pain I was feeling. Tommy' s parents were alive and rich. Mine were dead , lying in the ground somewhere. Whatever. I hate life.

"Kelly, seriously, tell me what's wrong," Tommy asked again.

I started thinking about Brian. Oh Brian. My sweet, innocent Brian. What had happened to him? He's turned into a monster. I loved him so much. Now, I hate him. No, I still love him. Hell no, I hate him. No, I think I love him.

"You know I loved him!" I blurted out.

Tommy looked at me in confusion.

"Loved who?" He asked, gazing at me.

"He, he told me h-he loved me," I stammered.

I started sobbing loudly again. My hair was all falling in my face. Tommy reached over and he gently put his hand on my face. My heartbeat sped up.Then he traced my cheek down to my jawline with his finger.

"It's ok," He whispered, pushing my hair back behind my ear.

"Tommy..." I said. There was really nothing else to say.

"Who's the guy you're crying over, huh?" Tommy asked. "Is it by any chance, Brian?"

"No, Um , maybe" I squeaked.

"Really?" Tommy said, raising an eyebrow.

"It's just that he told me he loved me, and, and, and, " I cried, fresh tears pouring down my face. " Now, I have no one left,"

"How so? You got your family," Tommy said, staring at me.

"No, no I don't. My parents, they died in a car crash six months ago," I said, squeezing the words out. From the look on Tommy' s face, I knew he was surprised.

"Oh, wow, Kelly," Tommy said, " I had no idea. I'm so sorry,"

I looked at Tommy. Was he serious? Was he really sorry for my loss? He just stared back at me. I must have been staring at him for a while, because Tommy was waving his hand over my face

"Helloooo," Tommy said slowly. " You still there?"

Tommy looked at me, then he started the car. The car came to life and then Tommy pulled out of the driveway.

"How are you feeling, Kelly?" Tommy asked.

"Sad, miserable, lonely," I instantly replied. That was how I was really feeling. I missed my parents terribly.

"Aw, Kelly, cheer up." Tommy said, touching my face with his hand. Sparks flew through me. Every time Tommy touched me, I felt ecstatic. Why?

"I'll try," I said.

"Good, cause if you don't, I'll kick you outta my car," Tommy teased.

"Hey, why are you so mean?" I asked.

"What, huh, no. I was playing around." Tommy replied, laughing.

"I knew you were, but..." I said, at a loss of words.

"But what!" Tommy said, sounding serious.

"Well, Tommy, you, you, you almost broke my jaw," I whispered, looking down at my feet. Why did I say that? Now he was going to get angry. The car suddenly stopped. I looked up and saw we were at a red light. Then, I slowly dared a peek at Tommy. He was glaring at me. Oh my god! Talk about scary.

"To-tommy, stop staring at me," I said, losing control over my voice.

"Kelly, Why the fuck do you think I'm taking you to the doctor in the first place?" He asked, pissed as hell. " What, you think this is just some play date?"

"I guess you feel bad," I mumbled in a small voice.

Tommy burst out laughing.

"Huh? What?" He screamed. "I can't fucken here you, speak louder."

The light turned green and Tommy drove on.

"Forget I ever said anything, " I murmured

"Damn you, will you stop mumbling?" Tommy angrily said.

Tommy' s Pov

I wasn't stupid. I knew why she was mumbling. She was scared because I was yelling. I didn't care though. She should be lucky I'm even taking her to the doctor.

"Tommy, please stop yelling," She pleaded. That only made me want to yell more.

"Shut up, Kelly. I can yell as much as I want. Who are you to tell me to stop yelling?" I sneered. I kind of felt bad about how mean I was being. Well, I had to stop being so nice to her when I saw her crying. Finally, we reached the doctor. When I pulled up the car and parked, I looked over at Kelly. Tears were streaming down her face and she was silently crying.

All I said was," Stop crying. Wipe your tears, we're here,"

I'll apologize later.

Rick's Pov

Damn him! I couldn't believe Tommy. What was he planning on doing with Kelly? Was he seriously going to take her to the doctor? No way!

"Yo, Rick!" Kevin yelled from downstairs. I was in my bedroom, lying on my bed. Instead of going To Brian's house, we'd all decided to come here. Tommy and Kelly were already gone once we came. I sighed and heaved myself up. We were all going to the basketball court. Apparently, Ray ray, Luis, and Kevin were going to go pick up some chic's. They were al looking for a "lay over" to lay over. Brian was going to meet up with Penny there. I made my way downstairs.

"Hey, Brian, call up Penny and tell her to bring some of her shawties," Kevin said, smirking. " I'm Horny! Can't a guy get some ass around here?!"

"Word," Ray ray joined in, laughing. " I need some booty,"

I started laughing. They were all so damn horny. Don't get me wrong, Sex is great. Not with anyone though.

"Yo, did Tommy seriously take Kelly to the doctor, or was he fucking with us?" Kevin asked.

"I have no fucking clue, man," Luis snickered. " If he was serious, then I don't know what the fuck went down today,"

"Watch u talking, bout man?" Ray ray asked.

"Today. In the caff. When Kelly ran out, Tommy went to find her. Remember?" Luis said, laughing.

"Damn it. I don't know what's gotten into that boy," Kevin said, muttering something under his breath.

"Fuck it! Tommy thinks he can do anything he wants sometimes!" Luis yelled.

"Word up, yo!" Ray ray said, pissed off. "Who made him boss anyway?"

OK, this was getting out of hand.

"That's it! What the fuck! Stop talking shit about Tommy. He's my god damn brother!" I yelled. I mean, Ray ray , Kevin, and Luis were my boys, but still my brother came first. "Are you guys jealous of Tommy or something?"

Kevin burst out laughing. Ray ray snickered. Luis smirked.

Brian simply said," I didn't say anything about Tommy,"

"Not you Brian. Them!" I hissed, daggers slicing through my words.

"I'm not jealous of that fool! " Kevin barked. "He's just so god damn stupid sometimes!"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled. I couldn't even believe I'd just yelled that. We always got into fights, but never to the point where we kicked each other out. What was happening? Kevin's eyes turned wide, then his lips curled into a smile. I swear, nothing had effect on this guy. He would always start laughing at the end. His face was one of amusement, not shock.

"Oh, wow. You guys heard that? Little Rick kicked us out," Kevin said, sarcastically. He put finger quotes aroun the word little. I hated when he did that. Whenever he got mad, he would call me "little", since I was 17 and still a junior, unlike him. He was 18 and a senior.

"I kicked you out, not them," I said, my tone ice hold. Hell no, was I going to let this bastard get to me.

"Fuck you Rick. Lets be out," Luis growled.

Ray ray followed his brother Kevin. They all left, except Brian.

"So...," Brian said," What now?"

"I don't know. I have no fucking idea," I whispered. " Are you mad at me?"

"Nah, it's cool. You were defending your brother. If anything, you'd be an asshole if you stayed quiet," Brian laughed. "Besides, I'm sure they'll cool down and go back to normal tomorrow. You'll see"

"I hope so," I sighed, wondering what exactly normal was.

Kelly' s Pov

We had just walked out of the doctor's building and we were making our way back to Tommy' car. The doctor said my jaw was sprained and it would heal by itself. He gave me painkillers though. Tommy unlocked the car and slipped in, not saying a word.

"So, how are you feeling now?" Tommy asked." Are you fine?"

"Mm," I murmured. What, was he going to scream at me and tell me to speak louder? I was trying so hard not to cry. I was biting down on my lip so hard, it started bleeding. Tommy noticed.

"Kelly , your lip is bleeding," Tommy said. Then he did something very unexpected. He wiped my lip with his sleeve. What was his problem? First he was sweet, then he's a complete asshole, then he's back to being sweet.

"Tommy, stop," I whispered. I didn't need his sympathy anymore.

"Why? " He asked, blinking.

"Be-because. You always make me cry," I stammered, holding back my tears. Please don't cry.

"Kelly, just let them out. You can't trap your tears if they want out," Tommy said, looking straight at me.

"Why, huh, so you can tell me to wipe them away once we reach your house," I sneered.

"Fine, be like that." He said.

"Drop me off home," I whispered.

"OK, but first tell me your sorry for being a bitch ," Tommy laughed.

"What?" I asked." I didn't do anything. I'm not saying sorry,"

"Fine. Then, I'm not starting this car and your not going home." Tommy said, smiling.

"Then I'll walk home," I said.

"Do you even know the way home new girl, since you are so new here." Tommy smiled.

Oh my god. He was right. I didn't know the way. I sunk back in my seat, my shoulders heavy with defeat. I guess saying sorry won't kill me.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"What? Louder. I couldn't hear you ," Tommy asked, obviously hearing me. Oh well. I'll make this fast and easy.

"Sorry," I said, clearly this time.

"For what?" Tommy snickered.

"I said sorry, god damn it! " I hissed.

"Oh, whoa, I guess no ride then ." Tommy said, putting his hands behind his head. I could feel my blood boiling. Oh my god. Why was he being such a freak? I glared at him.

"We can sit here all day, with you staring me down like a hawk," Tommy smirked.

After about five minutes of silence, I realized Tommy was serious. He wasn't moving this car till I said sorry. He was humming and singing to my life by Lil Wayne. I thought about changing the radio station, just to piss him off, but decided against it. I knew how scary Tommy could get when he was mad. I shuddered just thinking about it. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch!" I screamed out. "There, happy. Satisfied. There, I said it!"

"Actually, yes, I am satisfied." Tommy said, smiling. Then, as simple as that, he drove on.

"Has anyone ever told you your a freak?" I asked.

"What kind. A natural freak, or a freak in the sheets," Tommy said, bursting out with laughter. I giggled, then quickly shut up.

"Come on, laugh already. You know you want to," Tommy laughed.

Then Tommy leaned over and tickled my neck. I couldn't help it, I started laughing. I was very ticklish in that spot. Then I realized I was laughing and I stopped.

"Omg, Tommy, eyes on the rode!" I yelled.

Then Tommy went back to driving, doubling over with laughter.

"Calm down Kelly, I know what I'm doing," Tommy said.

"I'm sure you do," I muttered. " Just don't get us killed."

"Whatever you say new girl, whatever you say," Tommy said.

Why did I have a feeling that this was going to be a long car ride?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. This chapter is really long. Well. Enjoy!!!