Why is loving him so hard?

Ease up a little

I was still fuming on my way home. Who did Tommy think he was, kissing me like that? Then, to top that off, he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. Did he honestly think I would sleep with him? Just because girls were lining up to date him, didn’t mean I was one of them. I slowly pulled up to my driveway and got out of my grandma’s car. I sighed and opened the door. It was all dark once I stepped inside. Hmm, Grandma must have gone to sleep. I quietly crept up to my room. I quickly undressed and went to bed.

I was dreading the bus ride since I woke up today. How would Tommy act? Would he be mean to me? Would he act as if nothing happened? Maybe he would say I kissed him first. All my answers were waiting for me right there, as the bus pulled up to my house. I slowly walked to the bus; not caring how pissed that made the bus driver. I walked all the way to the

back, taking my usual seat next to Sue.

“So Kelly, what’s new?” Sue asked.

“It’s funny you should ask that actually,” Kelly said nervously.

“Why, what happened?” Sue asked again, with urgency.

“Tommy, he, kissed me yesterday when I went to his house to get my cell phone,” Kelly whispered in a very low voice, but not low enough because right after the words left Kelly’ s lips, Jessica opened her big mouth.

“Oh my gosh. Did you guys hear that? Tommy kissed Kelly,” Jessica snickered. “Are you sure you didn’t throw yourself at him?”

I was furious, and I was filled with anger and rage.

“Excuse me, but I wasn’t the one who slept with Tommy like last night, whore!!” I shouted in her face. Jessica looked shocked, like no one had ever spoken to her like that.

“Listen bitch, your just jealous because I got to sleep with him,” Jessica hissed.

“What?! I feel sorry for you, you dumb ass skanky ass hoe, “ I yelled, hysteria at the edge of my voice.

“What’s going on here?”

We both looked up and saw Tommy and his crew standing there. We had been so preoccupied in fighting, that we didn’t even see when Tommy and his boys got onto the bus.

“If I’m not mistaken, you guys were arguing over me, right?” Tommy said, winking at me.

“Huh? What?! No!” I shouted.

“It’s ok to like someone Kelly,” Tommy smirked.

“Tommy, you know I don’t like you. You were the one who kissed me, “I said my tone ice cold.

“Yea, I did, but you wanted me to,” Tommy said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off of my seat,” I could see it in your eyes,”

Then Tommy nodded his head at Luis, and he immediately sat in my seat.

“Hey there,” He said to Sue. Sue blushed. Oh god, was Sue a fan of Tommy’s crew to.

All Tommy’s boys instantly sat down, and so did Tommy. Brian made Penny sit in Luis’s spot. Obviously, this meant I had nowhere to sit.

“Come on. Luis, get up,” I said, angrily.

“What’s the magic word,” Luis teased.

“Luis get the fuck up!” I barked.

Everyone at the bus was staring at me now.

“How about you just sit in my lap,” Tommy suggested, with a little snicker.

“Haha, very funny,” I snarled. “Luisssss, get up!”

Luis started cracking up. What an ass. This was not funny at all.

“Wth, it’s like 7:45 in the morning. I’m tired,” I complained.

“Kelly, stop being stubborn and just sit in my lap,” Tommy said soothingly.

I looked around at the girls on the bus. They all looked like they would jump into Tommy’s lap any chance they got. I laughed at that.

“What are you laughing at?” Tommy asked, smiling. “Just sit in my lap. Is it that hard, because if it is, I can help you?”

“Tommy,” I said, and then I turned my head to yell at Luis, when I felt a tug on my hand and I went falling in Tommy’s lap. Did he have to be so aggressive?

“Tommy, What ar—“I started to protest.

“Kelly, be quiet and enjoy the moment,” Tommy whispered in my ear so low, I barely heard him. After that, I just shut up, while he slowly wrapped his huge arms around my waist. Don’t get to comfortable Kelly; the bus ride will be over in no time.

Rick’s Pov

“Tommy stop” Kelly giggled. “Ease up a little,”

“What don’t you like when my arms are wrapped tight around you?” Tommy laughed.

“Yea, but not that tight,” Kelly smirked.

“Oh, yea, what about this?” Tommy asked, tickling her.

Kelly started laughing. Every time she laughed, I could feel myself heating up. To say I was angry wouldn’t even be the right words. Tommy was such an asshole. Why was he doing this? Didn’t he know I liked her? I wanted to scream so badly.

“Rick, Rick,”

“What?” I growled. Kelly was calling me.

“Um, ok, then forget it,” She turned her head away and Tommy whispered something to her. Then they both started laughing. Finally the bus came to stop. I got up, and quickly walked out before anyone even got up. I didn’t even bother turning around to see the stares the guys were giving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was chapter fourteen. I hope you liked it. :D