Why is loving him so hard?

Rick or Tommy?

Tommy’s Pov

“So, you’re telling me nothing is going on with you and Kelly. Come on man. I’ve known you since grade school. You were never ever, I mean ever, with a girl if sex wasn’t involved in it,” Kevin said. “So, were you her first?”

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“Why does everyone think something is going on between me and Kelly? She’s pretty hot, but we’re not together. Oh, and FYI, me and Kelly did not sleep together, so don’t go jumping to conclusions,” I replied, closing my eyes. Then, Kevin’s words really positioned themselves into my brain. Did he just say first? My eyes snapped open.

“Wait; hold up, did you just ask if I was Kelly’s first?” I asked.

Kevin snickered. Then he looked me dead in the eye.

“Yea, I did,” He laughed. “Why, she didn’t tell you?”

“So Kelly’s a virgin,” I mumbled to myself.

I liked the fact that Kelly was a virgin. That meant her and Brian never had sex. Damn, Brian must have been whipped over her, if he’d never slept with her. I turned my attention back to Kevin.

“No, I didn’t know Kelly was a virgin,’ I replied. “ And she didn’t tell me. Why, she shouldn’t have to. Like I said, we’re not dating,”

“Well, fucken kill me for assuming the assumed,” Kevin said, looking confused. “Wait, that came out retarded. I me—“

“Kevin, shut up,” I cut him off, laughing.

“So, tell me,” Kevin snickered. “Do you think your gonna be her first?”

Just then Kelly walked in. She hurried to her seat next to mine. She looked very mad over something. I suddenly felt different around her, knowing she was a virgin. It made her sexier. Ike she was one o my unaccomplished goals. I smiled to myself. This was a goal I was definitely going to accomplish.

Kelly’s Pov

I caught Tommy staring at me with a big grin. Ok, what’s his deal?

“Hey, Tommy, you ok?” I asked, still irritated about what happened earlier with Rick.

Kevin burst out laughing. I shuddered in disgust. I still hated him.

“Yea, yea, I’m perfectly fine,” Tommy uttered.

I’m sure he is then. When isn’t he?

“So, I have a question to ask,” I said.

“Shoot,” Tommy said, indicating for me to go on.

“Is there, um,” I stammered, hesitating or a second. “Is there anything wrong with Rick? Is he like, mad or something?”

“No, not that I know of,” Tommy replied. “Why?”

“Well, he was being very mean to me first period. I really didn’t do anything to him. I don’t know why he’s so mad at me,” I spoke, my eyes getting watery.

I looked away from Tommy’s curious face. Why was this upsetting me so much? I don’t even like Rick. Who am I kidding? I do like him. A lot. Why was he so mad at me? I sucked the tears in. I was not about to cry in front of Kevin. Besides, Tommy was probably sick of seeing me cry, so, I kept my tears trapped inside.

“Kelly, now it’s my turn to ask. You ok?” Tommy asked.

“Never been better,” I lied.

“Well, that’s good, I guess,” Tommy murmured.

We didn’t say anything else for the rest of the whole period. Tommy was acting weird. God damn. What was wrong with him? Great, both brothers obviously had problems. The bell rang and everyone got up, rushing out of the classroom, at inhuman speed.

“See you later, “Tommy called, as he and Kevin walked out.

“Yea, see you,” I mumbled.

Tommy’s Pov

Usually, I would have waited for Kelly, except there was one question eating away at my brain. How did Kevin know Kelly was a virgin? I needed to ask him right now, and I definitely couldn’t have Kelly walking with us.

“Hey Kevin, I need to talk to you real quick man,” I demanded.

“I’m standing right here. Talk!” Kevin said.

“You know how you told me Kelly was a virgin,” I began. “How’d you know?”

Kevin looked away from me. He bit his lip and chuckled.

“Well?” I urged him to go on.

What the fuck was he hiding?

“The first day Kelly came here,” Kevin laughed. “Ok, Tommy, I know you have a temper, so you can’t get pissed off at me when I tell you this. Besides, you guys aren’t going out or anything, so you have no reason to get pissed off,”

Kevin was babbling and that was not like him.

“Kevin, just tell me how you know,” I said, getting annoyed.

“I kissed Kelly the first day she came here,” Kevin blurted out.

“Well good for you,” I said, pissed as hell.

Truth was I was beyond angry. Why the fuck did Kelly kiss Kevin? Ugh.

“No, Tommy, you don’t understand. Kelly didn’t actually want me to kiss her. I kind of just,” Kevin said. “I forced myself upon her. I grabbed her and kissed her. That was why she was crying the first day of school,”

I burst out laughing. Kelly cried because Kevin kissed her. Wow, she was not only a virgin, but also a fucken prude.

“Wait, wait, hold up. Kelly cried because you kissed her,” I was doubling over in hysterics. “What the fuck did you do to her?”

“I grabbed her and she was trying to get away from me, but I didn’t let her go.” Kevin said sheepishly.

Now that was something I didn’t know.

“Oh, wow. That’s, I guess, interesting,” I said, not knowing what to say next.

Should I be mad? It’s not like Kelly and me are together. I actually kind of felt bad for Kelly. I walked away from Kevin because I had to go to my next class. I walked into my Biology class and sat down next to Luis.

“Hey what’s up man,” Luis said,” Hey, is there something wrong. You look worried,”

“Huh, oh no. I’m fine. I just got a lot on my mind,” I said.

I did have a lot on my mind. I had found out two things about Kelly today. The worst part was I found them out from Kevin. Kevin knew more about Kelly than I did. That pissed me off. Suddenly, I was determined to know everything about Kelly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, do you guys think Rick is nice or mean. Haha, lol. :D