Why is loving him so hard?

7 minutes in heaven

Kelly’s Pov

“Just put on the denim miniskirt you were wearing before,” Claire whined.

“No way, don’t you guys think it was just a little to short?” I asked, which was true, no matter what any of them said.

By any of them I meant Claire, and Sidney. It was 5:30 and Claire had called up Sidney and me to go to the mall and have a girls day out. Afterwards, we were all sleeping over Sidney’s house, since her parent’s were out of town for two days.

“Hell no! It made you look so sexy. Besides, their might be some hot guys checking us out and your hot legs would definitely grab some attention,” Sidney laughed.

“Ha-ha, very funny,” I said sarcastically. “ Hey, I know, if you like the skirt so much, how bout we switch. I’ll wear your skinny jeans and you can wear my skirt,”

“I like the way you think,” Sidney replied with a mischievous grin.

“Ok, are you guys done with the lesbian fest over here?” Claire snickered.

“As soon as we trade bottoms, we can be out,” Sidney replied, sliding off her jeans with much effort. “ My god, these jeans hardly fit me anymore. I’ve gained so much weight. These will definitely fit you Kelly. Your so skinny,”

Sidney gave me a “playful, but envious glare“, then cheerfully handed me the jeans. I grabbed them from her and slid my slutty skirt right off, revealing my pink Victoria secret thong. Claire and Sidney both let out whistles.

“Are you planning on wearing that for Tommy by any chance?” Claire asked, exchanging an eye glance with Sidney.

“For the last time, there is nothing going on with me and Tommy,” I said, getting frustrated.

“Well, gee, that’s a shame, because it would’ve been fun double dating. You know, you and Tommy, and me and Rick,” Sidney said happily, sighing at Rick’s name. “ Do you guys remember what he did at the bus today. You should have seen how every single bitch on that bus was staring at me,”

I felt like clawing her eyes out. Yea, I think we all saw it. No need to rub it in. Cocky little- ugh!!!

“Where do you think he’s taking you this Friday?” Claire asked excitedly.

“I don’t know, but he gave me his number so I could call him!” Sidney squealed.

We heard a beep outside and Claire jumped up and peered out the window.

“That’s my dad. Come on guys,” Claire said, skipping out of my room.

I was walking out when Sidney grabbed.

“Oh my gosh! Kelly, put on some pants,” Sidney cracked up.

I looked down and burst out laughing. I had forgotten to put Sidney’s pants on.

Rick’s Pov

“I’m just saying, you gotta watch your back around them. They were really pissed off for some reason. They were acting all normal when they came back that night,” I said.

I, of course, was referring to the time I kicked Luis, Ray ray, and Kevin out of our house the time Tommy took Kelly to the doctor.

“Come on man, you know Kevin. That’s just him. He’s an asshole. Like today he told me he kissed kelly. He kind of forced himself upon her,” Tommy stated.

“What! When?!” I shouted, suddenly furious.

Who the fuck did Kevin think he was? I knew he was always an asshole to all of his girlfriends, but who gave him the right to go around forcing his tongue down girls’
throats, especially Kelly.

“Hey, hey. Calm down little brother. I think he told me he did it the first day Kelly came here,” Tommy said. “ Why, do you like her?”

“No, what are you stupid or something? Did you not see me ask Sidney for her number on the bus today?” I said, cruelly.

“Well, I tried talking to you about it, but you were acting like a complete prick, just like you are now. What the hell has gotten into you?” Tommy asked with pleading eyes.

That scared the hell out of me. Tommy, looking so serene and peaceful, even though I was acting like a complete dick with him.

“It’s nothing,” I mumbled.

Right now was the perfect chance to ask Tommy to ask Kelly out on Friday, but what was the point since she already knew Sidney and I were going out on Friday.

“Hey, Rick. I’m just curious. Where are you taking Sidney this Friday?” Tommy asked, looking truly curious.

“A little dinner, then back to my room,” I snickered.

Where did that come from. My evil conscious was really playing numbers on me these days. I really wasn’t supposed to be an asshole like Tommy, but here I was, acting even worse.

Kelly’s Pov

“You really are a pain in the ass,’ I sighed, looking at Sidney try on her 13th dress in the fitting room.

“I’m sorry. I’m just nervous. I don’t know what to wear to this date on Friday. Kelly, you should know. You’ve dated Brian. He’s practically best friend’s with Rick,” Sidney said nervously, chewing on her fingernails. “What type of dress do you think Rick would prefer? Short dress, or tight dress?”

Both choices sounded bad to me. To be honest, Rick would probably love both, which
wasn’t really helping me out here.

“What do you think?!” Claire exclaimed, bursting through the fitting room doors, wearing a dress that would have made any mother have a heart attack.

The dress practically had the words slut written all over it. It was so short, I could almost see Claire’s underwear, and even Claire’s small chest looked big in that little peace of cloth which was called a dress. I almost passed out at the thought of Sidney’s curvy figure in a dress like that, with her bit boobs looking ginormous in that “dress”.

“Oh my god! Where did you find it. It’s perfect. Oh please, please, Claire. I know you saw it first, but can I please buy it. Rick would love that dress. It’s so hot!” Sidney said, beaming in excitement.

Claire groaned but agreed. She closed the fitting room door and started taking the dress off.

“Ugh. Fine, but you owe me,” Claire groaned. “ It took me forever to find this dress.”

“Then you should totally keep it. I’m sure Sidney can find way nicer. Right Sidney?” I said, in a desperate attempt to change Sidney’s mind about the dress.

“What is wrong with you Kelly? It’s absolutely, positively perfect,” Sidney gushed. “ Besides, I thought you were tired of watching me try on dresses,”

“Of course I am, but what kind of friend would I be If I wasn’t sure you had your perfect

dress for your date,” I lied.

“Aw, thank you Kelly, but you’re in luck honey, because I have found the perfect dress,” Sidney said. “ How much is it by the way?”

Claire looked at the price tag. “$79.95. You still want it?”

“Of course! Did you not hear me when I said the dress was perfect?” Sidney said in a “duh” tone. “ I mean, it’s not every day you get a date with Rick Stone,”

“You got that right,” I mumbled, swallowing the lump in my throat.

Tommy’s Pov

The clock on the wall said 7:18 P.M. We had been sitting in this Dunkin Donuts for about one hour now, watching Kevin eat like his 7th donut.

“Are you fell yet?” I asked him, for the 4th time now.

“It’s official. The guy’s a fucken pig,” Ray ray laughed.

“Calm the fuck down. I didn’t eat any think the whole day,” Kevin snickered.

“Oh, poor little Kevin missed his lunch,” Brian teased Kevin, making everyone crack up, even Penny.

“So, what’s it gonna be? We going to Steve’s party or what?” Luis asked.

“Steve’s parties are always whack as hell,” Rick complained.

I had to agree with my little brother on that one. Even though he threw gay ass parties, a lot of people always went to them.

“How about we go to the movies and watch that new horror movie or some shit,” Brian suggested.

“Fuck that, let’s just go hang with some chics,” Kevin said.

Leave it to Kevin’s horny ass to think of that.

“I have my baby right here,” Brian said, kissing Penny’s cheek.

Kelly’s Pov

We were all sitting on Sidney’s queens size bed, debating on which movie to watch.

“I say Moulin Rouge. I cried so hard at that movie,” Claire said.

“Fine, then Moulin Rouge it is,” I said.

“No, hold up. I have a better idea,” Sidney suddenly said. “ How about I call up Rick, and see what he’s up to. Since my parent’s are out of town. Then, I’ll tell him to invite his
friend’s over too,”

“That sounds perfect!” Claire gushed. “ I’ve had like the biggest crush on Ray ray since Freshman year,”

I didn’t really know if I liked the idea of Tommy’s crew coming over. It was definitely a little scary though.

“Oh my gosh! Just imagine, having Tommy’s crew sitting in my bedroom, hanging out with us,” Sidney said. “ That’s it. I’m definitely calling Rick,”

Sidney grabbed her sidekick and looked up Rick’s number in her phonebook. I was really jealous of the fact that she had his number and I didn’t. Sidney picked up her phone with trembling hands, and put the phone on speaker. Rick answered after the third ring.

“Hello,” His husky voice came through the voice. I could hear voices in the back.

“Hey, um, it’s Sidney. I was wondering, what are you doing tonight?” Sidney asked, her voice a little shaky.

“It’s funny you should ask, because I don’t really have any plans,” Rick said.

“Perfect. How about you come to my house. I have a few friends over. Kelly and Claire. So maybe you could, you know, bring some of your boys,” Sidney said, her cheeks turning red, even though Rick wasn’t actually here.

“Yea, sure. That would be great,” Rick said, suddenly sounding overenthusiastic.

“Great, it’s 328 Grove Street. I’ll be waiting,” Sidney purred, then hung up.

She put the phone down then let out a deep breath which she’d been holding in the whole
time.

“Wow, that was amazing. Rick and his boys are actually coming here,” Claire uttered.

“I know,” Sidney squealed. “ Can you freaken believe it? Do you think he’ll bring all of them?”

“Probably. They’re always together,” I said.

To pass the time, until they got here, we all painted out nails.

“Hey, Sidney, do you have a pair of shorts I can borrow. These jeans are really tight?” I asked.

“I’m sure they are, or are you trying to impress someone?’ Sidney smirked, going to her closet.“ Is it, by any chance, Tommy Stone?”

“Oh Sidney, it’s like you have memory loss or something, because I told you I’m not into Tommy,” I sighed.

Claire let out a giggle as Sidney threw me a pair of her ultra mini purple silk shorts.

“I’m sorry Kelly. I just can’t believe you on that one. Tommy is just to fine for you to not be attracted to him,” Sidney snickered.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. We all froze. I hurried on and slipped my shorts on as Sidney went downstairs to get the door. Me and Claire looked at each other. We were both obviously nervous. After about two minutes, the door opened and in walked Tommy, Rick, Kevin, Ray ray, Luis, Brian, and Penny.

“Hey ladies, what’s up?” Luis said, winking at us.

“H-hi,” Claire gushed, her face flushed.

I, on the other hand, wasn’t going to act like that. I caught Tommy staring at me and I turned away. Rick went over to Sidney and he out his arm around her.

“Damn, Kelly! You do not understand how sexy you look in those shorts,” Kevin smirked.

“Gee, thanks Kevin,” I said sarcastically, feeling violated. Damn you Sidney and your slutty shorts.

“So, what do you girl wanna do?” Ray ray asked, looking around.

I looked over at Claire and sure enough her eyes were sewn to him. She followed every step he took with her eyes, never taking her eyes off of him. I hoped no body realized this. Brave little Sidney spoke up.

“How about we play a little game of 7 minutes in heaven,” Sidney said, winking at Rick.

“Sounds Perfect,” Tommy snickered.

His voice startled me. It was the first time he’d spoke since he walked in. Sidney walked over to her dresser and wrote down everybody’s name. Then she walked over to where Rick was standing and she removed his hat off of his head, with a little hair tease. Then she tore up all the names and put them in his hat.

“Well, who’s going first?” Sidney asked. “ How about you Claire?”

Claire nervously walked up to Sidney with all the guys staring her down. She put her shaky hand in the hat and pulled out a little paper. She uncrumpled it and let out a little squeak when she read it.

“R- Ray ray,” Claire stammered.

Ray ray snickered and walked over to Claire. He took the paper from her shaky hands and threw it back into the hat. Sidney opened her big closet and gestured for them to walk in. Claire was frozen in place, so Ray ray grabbed her hand and led her to the closet.

“We won’t take too long,” Ray ray snickered, then shut the closet door.

“You only get seven minutes,” Luis laughed.

After about two minutes, Tommy started laughing out of no where.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Brian asked.

“I was just imagining what they could possibly be doing in there,” Tommy stated.

“What do you think they’re doing?” Rick snickered.

The guys all continued saying the most disgusting things they could think of until finally seven minutes passed, and Sidney yelled for them to get out. The closet door opened and Ray ray and Claire walked out with flushed faces. Claire’s hair was a mess! What were they doing?

“Daaaaaaaamn, Ray ray, what did you do to her? Look at her hair?” Tommy cracked up.

Claire turned beet red. She walked over to the mirror and gasped, which made everyone start cracking up.

“Who want’s to go next?” Sidney asked, smiling.

“Fuck it. I’ll go,” Kevin said.

He went up to the hat and took out a piece of paper. Then his face lit up. He looked so amused. “ Aw man, god must really love me,”

He showed us the paper and I gasped. My name!!

Kevin looked at me and snickered. “ Come to daddy,”

God must really hate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day.Tell me what you think. :D