Why is loving him so hard?

Tommy the Great.

The boys walked on the bus. Everyone stopped talking and looked at them. Then all of a sudden the boys all walked to the back , following Tommy. Kelly's heart beat sped up as she looked at Brian. Why didn't he say anything to her? Had he not seen her? There was so much adrenaline rushing up inside Kelly she thought she would burst if she didn't say anything to Brian. Who cared if this was Tommy' s Crew, right?

"Brian!" Kelly called out, because truth was, she couldn't help it.

"Ha ha , yo Brian, there's some blond chick calling ya!" Ray ray yelled.

"I know , she's just my ex. She never leaves me alone" Brian laughed .

Kelly couldn't believe what she was hearing . This wasn't right. Anger and rage boiled up inside of her. Kelly stood up and stood right in front of Brian. Everyone was dead silent.

"What is your problem. That's not true Brian. I missed you so much." Kelly said, on the verge of tears. O god, please don't cry please don't cry, Kelly begged herself.

"Ha ha , We messed and that was it , it was over after that, what didn't you get?" Brian laughed.

"Damn , and y didn't you share with us brotha?" Kevin snickered.

"No , No. Stop lying. We stayed in touch, and yo- you told me you loved me and I- I." Kelly cried, at a loss of words. "And we never fucked. You damn liar!!"

Everyone was staring at Kelly like she had five fucking eyes. Brian just looked at her and started laughing. Soon after the whole bus filled with laughter till Tommy said " Hey , Hey. Brian y didn't you ever tell me you had a fine ass girl like this."

"Because I don't share what I play with" Brian simply said.

"Right. And what's your name, Boo?" Tommy asked. It took Kelly a moment to realize he was talking to her.

"Oh , um, my name, Kell- Kelly." Kelly said , slightly above a whisper.She was so sad. What had happened to the Brian she'd known. Her sweet caring and loving boyfriend.Not this asshole.

" You know , " Tommy said , still looking at her."Brian's a dumb ass for letting a precious thing like you go. Come sit in my lap. "

Kelly could see Brian looking at her like he was about to kill her . To her surprise every girl was looking at her in envy. These girls actually liked these boys. These boys scared the hell outta Kelly. Every time they spoke to her, she held her breath. Tommy was still looking at her, expecting an answer.

"No thanks." Kelly slowly said. Instantly she regretted saying that. Who the fuck said No thanks when a guy asked them to sit in their lap. Why couldn't she just say No id rather not or something like that, but no thanks.

"Wow . You sure this shorty ain't got problems?" Luis asked Brian , laughing. Tommy stared at Kelly then raised an eyebrow.

Tommy smiled then said " No , I think she's just nervous because Tommy the Great is talking to her." Wtf, he was like the cockiest guy alive.

" Whatever, But Kelly, I'll be seeing you around. I'm not that easy to run away from." Tommy said , then smiled , showing his perfect white teeth. What wasn't perfect about him? Kelly slowly sat back down next to Sue. Sue just looked at her and said nothing. Kelly felt like crying , but she couldn't let Tommy and his crew to see her, or they'd never let her forget this moment. The bus ride seemed to be taking forever. Kelly felt like she was walking along a rainbow trail that never ended.

Image

The bus then finally came to a stop. Kelly looked out the window and saw a huge, bright orange building. She hadn't even stepped foot in the building and already knew this school year was going to be hell.

"Everyone off!" The bus driver yelled. Kelly was getting up but Sue quickly pulled her down.

"Don't you know, Tommy' s Crew gets off the bus first, then everyone gets off," Sue said , knowingly.

"Yea new girl,we come first in this school," Tommy sneered. The last boy in line, slowly touched Kelly' s face on his way out.

Sure saw and said ," That was Kevin Briggs. Now come on we could leave now." Kelly just got up and walked off the bus with Sue. High school, here I come, she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you like the story..