Why is loving him so hard?

I hate Mondays

Kelly’s Pov

Monday. I hate Mondays. I hate them with a passion, since I know I have the whole torturous week left. I was sitting on the bus, listening to Sue chat about her trip to her Father’s house. Her parent’s were divorced and she lived with her mother. I remembered that though, the day after Tommy had… Ugh. Kelly, stop thinking about Tommy for one second. I tuned my thoughts back to Sue’s story, but whoops, too late. Just then Tommy walked on to the bus, with his boys. I honestly didn’t understand how they all got on the bus together. Did they all meet up at Tommy’s house in the morning? Whatever, who cares. I hate them all. They all swaggered there way to the back of the bus. Every single one of them snickered as they passed me, and Kevin even said something.

“Wuz good Blondie,” Kevin smirked as he made himself comfortable in his own “spot”.

Ughh. I really hated them. Why are they such…guys?

“Ignore them. Once your on their hit list, they won’t leave you alone until they’ve got what they want,” Sue whispered.

“W-what’s that?” I stammered.

“I don’t know, but they always have to win. So I recommend you just ignore them every time they try hurting you with there cruel words, because trust me, when I say they always win, I mean they always win,” Sue whispered extra low.

“Why, were you ever on their bad side?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Of course not. I veer away from them as much as possible. I know what they can do,” Sue murmured, turning white.

“What exactly is that?” I said.

Sue stared at me with wide eyes.

“Well, last year, there were these two sisters that came new to this school. They were really nice girls. They ended up leaving because of Tommy’s crew,” Sue mumbled, shaking her head at remembering such a horrible thought. “ Of course, they fell victim to Tommy’s evil plans. Tommy invited them to a party he was throwing at his house. Well, Kayla, one of the sisters got so drunk she ended up sleeping with Kevin and Luis. Jackie, the other one did the same with Ray ray and some other kid. I swear Kelly. It was horrible. You should’ve seen how cruel everyone at school was to them. They were marked as whores. Everyone knew about it and the worst part was Kevin, Luis, and Ray ray were being praised for a “good job”. On the other hand, the girls couldn’t take the taunting. It really was bad. They ended up moving away. I don’t blame them, they were miserable here,”

I couldn’t believe it. Tommy’s crew had actually planned for that. I mean, how else would both girls end up sleeping with two guys. Wait, didn’t that count as date rape? Maybe they’d drugged their drinks. I felt sick. I wanted to vomit. Why were they so mean? Why did they love hurting people so much and then the worst part was, everyone loved them. Maybe it was because it wasn’t every day you saw six gorgeous guys walking down the hall together. I closed my eyes. I was trying to listen to what the guys were talking about. They were all snickering about something. I hated when they did that. They were always snickering. Those cruel, little evil laughs. Suddenly I heard someone saying my name, it was a guy. It took me a moment to snap out of my trance and realize it was Tommy calling me. He must have been calling me for some time because he suddenly shouted my name.

“Kelly!” Tommy yelled so close to my ear that I jumped up.

That brought on a round of snickers from his boys. I was irritated just because they’d laughed. I mean, snickered. Ugh! What did he want now? I turned around aggravated.

“You didn’t have to yell right in my damn ear. I’m right here. I’m not fucken deaf.” I sneered.

“Ouch, that’s harsh. What’s your problem?” Tommy asked innocently.

“You are!” I barked. “ What do you want?”

Surprisingly, he smiled. That damn asshole smiled. Could you believe that? Why was he suddenly being nice?

Tommy’s Pov

It took all the strength I had not to curse her out right then and there, but how was I ever going to get her in my bed by being an asshole. Ladies and Gentlemen, there is only one way to win a girl’s heart. You must be sweet as candy. So instead of giving her my million dollar glare, I gave her my billion dollar smile. I knew she was surprised at my reaction.

“You act like I’m mean or something,” I said sweetly.

Kelly raised an eyebrow and she snickered. Encore, encore! Kelly actually snickered, give her a round of applause.

“What’s the catch? Why are you talking to me?” Kelly said impatiently.

“Woah, don’t keep her waiting. She’ll bite your head off,” Luis laughed.

“Calm down. I just wanted to…,” I said, cracking my knuckles.

As you can see, this was really hard for me. This nice guy act was already wearing me down, but my days were numbered here and I needed to get Kelly on my good side as soon as possible.

“I just wanted to say sorry for being such a dick to you…as usual,” I said, looking Kelly straight in the eyes.

“Tommy, you think I care about your apology. What I told you was personal and you used it against me. You wanna know why I don‘t care about your apology, because you’re a jerk, that’s why, ” Kelly stated angrily. “ Besides, I know you don’t mean that apology. So again, what’s the catch?”

Did she honestly have to always assume the worst? Well, I kind of was going to do something horrible here.

“No catch,” I said lightly. “ I just felt bad for what I did,”

“Tommy, save it. Life would be a lot easier for both of us if we just stopped talking to each other,” She said harshly, like she knew what I was up to.

Shit, Tommy think of something fast. She’s obviously still mad at me. Kelly turned back around. I couldn’t believe it. I was being turned away by Kelly. Who did she think she was?

“Listen, Kelly. It’s because…” I said, hesitating. “It’s because I want to take you out,”

Kelly whipped her head around and she stared at me with a weird expression on her face.

“What did you say?” She uttered. “Say it again,”

Umm, ok. Did I scare her or something?

“Kelly, what’s wrong? You look like a deer caught in headlights,” I joked around.

“Give her time. She’s just nervous cuz you asked her out,” Luis whispered, as if Kelly wasn’t even there.

Kelly then narrowed her eyes and she started laughing.

Kelly’s Pov

“What did you say? I’m sorry, in case you didn’t realize, I’m not like any of the girls at this school. I don’t chase after you like every one,” I said.

“Why not. Wouldn’t you like to chase after me,” Tommy said, winking.

“Tommy, sometimes, you disgust me. Actually, scratch that. Most of the time,” I said.

The bust halted to a stop just then. I quickly got up, forgetting all about the “Tommy’s crew gets off first rule”. When I was up, Tommy’s crew got up at the same time. Tommy looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. Everyone became dead silent because apparently I’d just disobeyed a HUGE rule. I even heard some people gasp. I knew Tommy wasn’t going to let this go. Sure enough, he walked right up to me as his boys stood by the door, waiting for him to follow them. Tommy put his arm around me, then practically dragged me so I could follow him.

“What’re you doing?” I whispered in his ear.

“Shut up. Keep walking,” Tommy hissed. “ I’m letting you off easy. We’ll talk outside,”

Letting me off easy? Is he serious?

We stepped outside and Tommy still had his arm around my waist. I tried pulling away but that made him tighten his grip.

“Do you mind?” I grunted. “I gotta get to class,”

“Alright, I’m going to ignore your rude nasty remarks. I’m trying to make a point here, “ Tommy said calmly; way to calmly. “ And the point is, you have to go out with me tonight,”

“What? “ I sneered. “ You must have smoked about, like 20 lbs of crack this morning,”

By this time, Tommy’s boys had all walked their separate directions. I pushed against Tommy with all my might. I swear, the guy was made out of metal or something. All of a sudden, Tommy grabbed me and pushed me behind the school with him. He shoved me up against him, then pressed me up against the wall, still holding on to me. He leaned in close, to close.

“Kelly, this has been going on way to long. I’ve been really nice about everything too, but enough is enough,” Tommy whispered, engulfing me in his sweet breath.

“What’re you talking about?” I said, trying helplessly to get away.

“That attitude you keep on using with me. The mean comments, everything. Stop!” Tommy shouted.

I winced, since he was so close to me. I turned my head away, suddenly scared. What if he hurt me? He did it before, he would do it again. I started shaking, and it was almost impossible for Tommy to not notice that, since he was holding on to me. Tommy noticed and he touched my face with his hands.

“Kelly, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you,” Tommy whispered. “ Look at me,”

“No,” I said, turning my face away from his. “Just let me go,”

Tommy released me from his tight hold, then grabbed my face gently with his hand. Even though I tried to fight my way out, he still managed to make me face him.

“Tommy, why do you love making my life hell?” I cried, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks.

“Kelly, I don’t. I really don’t mean to hurt you all of the time,” Tommy said, caressing my face with his huge hands.

He wiped my tears away with his soft fingers. I heard the bell ring.

“Great, now I’m late,” I murmured.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean for it to take this long,” Tommy said.

“For what?” I said softly.

Tommy smiled then let out a soft chuckle.

“There’s the Kelly I like. Sweet, innocent Kelly, not mean, rude Kelly,” Tommy laughed. “And for what, you ask? Our date, tonight,”

Tommy’s Pov

Kelly looked at me, then blinked.

“I thought, I thoug--”

“You thought I forgot about that, didn’t you?” I said, cutting her off. “So what time should I pick you up?”

Kelly stared at me with her mouth hanging open.

“Tommy, are you serious? Fine, I guess one date with you won’t kill me,” Kelly said, then surprisingly, blushed.

I probably blinded Kelly with the smile I was flashing in her face right now, because that blush showed me I was one step closer to my goal. If I kept Kelly on her sweet side, I would definitely get her in my bed. If I got Kelly on her mean side, however, I would never win her over. Right now though, I was doing terrific, because I even managed to make her cry. I looked at Kelly, and saw that she looked miserable. Was I honestly that Bad? Going on a date with me wouldn’t kill her. I knew I would be seeing this face again though, right after this bet was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commentss!!! :D