Why is loving him so hard?

5,4,3,2,1

Kelly’s Pov

My hands were still shaking from what happened earlier. My heart still pounding and my ears still ringing. I really didn’t know where all that compressed anger came from. If anything, I was supposed to blow up on Tommy like that, not Rick. But Rick, who knew. He had really changed. The real thing I was dreading right now though, was when Tommy’s Crew got on the bus, but at least I had Sue, who wouldn’t shut up.

“Oh my god, Kelly, and then what you said to him,” Sue said excitedly. “Everyone in my class was talking about you. People were talking about how brave you were. It was awesome,”

Seriously? People were talking. About me. Brave. Huh?

“Wow. No way,” I said, not believing what Sue said.

Truth was, I had thought everyone hated me at this school.

“Honestly Kelly. I even think, that maybe, you just might be popular after this,” Sue whispered.

The reason she had whispered was because almost everyone was staring at me. It was true! Some people even smiled when they saw me. Holy #$%* !!!!

“Sue, they’re staring at me,” I whispered.

“Of course they are. Kelly, you do realize this is the first time in Ravenwood History that anyone has ever stood up to Tommy’s Crew,” Sue said wide-eyed.

“But Sue, I didn’t stand up to Tommy’s Crew, I only stood up to Rick,” I Uttered.

“No, Kelly. Having a problem with one of them means having a problem with the whole crew,” Sue said.

I gulped. A problem. With the whole crew? Last time I’d had a problem with the whole crew, that didn’t go to well. I shuddered at the memory. And just then, right on cue, Tommy’s Crew walked onto the bus. I squeezed my eyes shut. Oh man.

Rick’s Pov

There she was. I’m going to fucken kill her. I looked at her. She was talking to Sue. She looked Scared. I snickered. Yeah, she better be. I walked down the bus, following Tommy. That damn fool actually said hi to her when he passed her. She turned her head and smiled at him, then turned her head away so fast I couldn’t even see the expression on her face. I passed her, glaring at her the whole time, even though she had her head turned the other way. I was pretty sure sue saw though.

I sat down, followed by my boys.

“Ay, what’s up for today?” Kevin asked, a bit of amusement in his voice.

“I don’t know, watchu guys wanna do today?” Tommy replied.

“I’m going out with Penny today, isn’t that right baby?” Brian said, smiling.

“Yeah, I can’t wait. We haven’t hung out in forever,” Penny said, hugging Brian, even though she was sitting in his lap.

They, they started making out. I’d actually missed Penny’s presence for a little. She’d been out for a while because she had been very sick. That’s not important though. What is important is Kelly right now. I need to pay her back for what she did in caf today. Hmm. What to do, what to do? I smiled to myself, because I started kicking her chair with my big ass feet. If she got irritated, she sure had a good way of hiding it, because she just kept on talking to Sue and she started laughing. Luis noticed what I was doing and he started laughing. He wiggled his eyebrows in delight and that sneaky little bastard decided to join me. He kicked Kelly’s chair too. Me and Luis started cackling like a bunch of dumb asses. Damn, we were mad immature. Ray ray looked at us and started laughing.

“Just like a bunch of children,” Ray ray laughed.

“Hey, hey, he started it,” Luis snickered.

Tommy looked at us and shook his head. Then, he started laughing like a damn hyena. For some reason, the sight of Tommy laughing like that, made me crack up, which made Luis, the retard laugh too, and before we knew it, we were all doubling over in hysterics. Even Penny. Wow, can you picture this. You walk onto a bus and see six guys and one chic sitting all the way in the back, laughing their damn asses off. While we were laughing, people started staring at us, one by one. I honestly don’t know what we were laughing about. Maybe it was Ray ray’s face, my big ass feet, Tommy weird ass self, or just maybe we all had mad problems. Finally, Brian stopped laughing.

“Wtf are we laughing at?” Brian asked.

Tommy regained his composure to answer, since Luis and Ray ray were snickering like freaks.

“It was, oh man, you should of seen Luis and Rick’s faces when they kicked Kelly’s chair,” Tommy laughed. “It was like, I don’t know. It was mad funny though,”

Me. That’s what they were all laughing. Ha! Now that’s funny. Everyone turned back around except one chic. She was a brunette. She wasn’t even hot. She was alright. That got me annoyed, and apparently Kevin too.

“Why the fuck is she still staring?” Kevin grunted. “Yo, she aint even hot,”

“Nah, she got a lil something something,” Tommy laughed.

“I swear yo, if she’s still staring after ten seconds, I’m gonna say something,” Kevin said.

“I’ll just sit back and enjoy the show,” Luis snickered.

Luis winked at her. What a freak. I swear, he would fuck anything with legs. She showed no emotion. Umm, did she not know who we were? Oh, I got it. She was probably new here, since I’d never seen her before.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1,” Kevin murmured to himself.

Then, he looked over at us, rolling his eyes, and motioning his head towards her. She sure as hell was still staring.

“Watch this,” He whispered.

I almost covered my eyes. Aw man, this was going to be hard to watch. I almost felt bad. Almost.

“Yo! What the fuck are you staring at!” Kevin shouted to the brunette chic.

At first, she sat still, staring at us. Umm, ok, is she deaf? Hard of hearing? Blind and deaf? Para--

“Excuse me?” She finally managed to say.

“You heard me,” Kevin sneered. “I don’t mean to be a dick or anything, but damn. Can you stop fuckin staring?”

“Oh, well. Sorry I guess, but is that a crime? I can stare at anyone I want,” She answered.

“Well, yeah you can. But it’s just a little freaky,” Luis replied, laughing light-heartedly. “What were you staring at anyway?”

“You,” The girl blurted out. “I think you’re really hot,”

She said it just like that and shrugged. I mouth dropped open. I was shocked! I had to give her some credit for that. What kind of chic could just come flat out and say that without hesitating or getting nervous. She, however, looked cool as ice.

“You were staring at me,” Luis smirked, pointing to himself. “Well, damn girl. If you wanted me to sit next to you, all you had to do was ask,”

And just like that, Luis got his horny ass up, and snickered at all of us.

“Fellas, looks like sum-ba-deez getting laid tonight,” Luis whispered.

He seriously pronounced somebody’s like that. Dirty ass freak. Haha.

“You better hit it!!” Brian snickered. “If you don’t, you’re a bitch ass punk,”

“I got this, don’t worry. I got more game then all you suckas,” Luis snickered right back. “Show me some love,”

We all laughed and started giving him high fives. Luis strolled over to “whatever the fuck her name was” and sat down next to her, putting his arm around her. Just like that. And right away, girls started talking shit. Haha, females man.

“I swear man, sometimes, I think Luis is gay,” Ray ray laughed.

“Word. And I thought I was the only one who thought that,” Tommy laughed.

That made all of them start cracking up, except me, because I had other things on my mind. And those other things were involving Kelly. I closed my eyes and let my mind do the rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been like five years. I know. I'm sorry. That's why I'm posting up three chapters in a row. Enjoy. :D