Why is loving him so hard?

Confused.

Kelly’s Pov

My heartbeat sped up immediately and I broke out in a sweat, because Tommy was in my room. Tommy Cruise! Tommy must have realized the look on my face was one of uncertainty.

“Listen, I’m sorry for barging in like this, but I just had to see you. I know you were probably wondering where the hell I was at school today, but something bad really happened so I couldn’t come,” Tommy hesitated.

“I know. I know what happened,” I blurted out.

“You what? You know? How?” Tommy questioned, narrowing his eyes.

“I, uh, talked to Rick,” I stuttered, seeing Tommy’s expression quickly change to rage. “But, I called you first,”

“And he told you. Just like that,” Tommy said, looking down on the floor.

“No. Not at first. I called him during lunch. He was going to hang up, but I really wanted to know, so he told me,” I confessed. “I know, I shouldn’t have pried,”

“You shouldn’t have,” Tommy sneered, putting his head back up. “Kelly, that was none of your damn business,”

“Tommy, I’m sorry,” I said, boiling with rage. “And why am I apologizing when I’m the one who walked in my room and then I find you sitting on my bed. Can you please tell me the real reason you’re here?”

Tommy sighed and got off the bed. He walked up to me, and leaned in close. For a second I thought he was going to kiss me.

“Because I wanted to see you. I’m confused,” Tommy whispered.

“About what?” I asked, backing away from his unblinking eyes.

“Do I make you nervous?” Tommy asked, ignoring my question, and stepping closer.

“Huh? What? No,” I stammered, backing away.

Tommy walked closer and put his finger on my trembling chin, tilting it up. Then he looked down at me.

“Are you nervous now?” He said very lightly, stroking my cheek.

“No,” I said, backing even farther away.

“And how about now?” Tommy asked stepping closer, till he had me against the wall.

“I don’t know. Should I be?” I whispered.

Tommy put his hands on either side of me.

“It’s up to you,” He said, and then he placed his lips gently on top of mine.

I was so surprised, I jerked my head back.

“What? Bad?” Tommy asked, scratching his head.

I don’t know what made me say what I said next. Maybe it was his sparkling blue eyes, or the cute way he scratched his head.

“No. It was perfect,” I said, pulling his lips to mine.

Tommy’s kiss started off gentle with passion, and then it slowly turned aggressive with lust. His hands started roaming my body. My heart was in my throat and I was on fire. Even I was surprised at what happened next. I found myself slowly lifting his shirt up. Why? Why? Why was I doing that?

Tommy’s Pov

Kelly lifted my shirt and she threw it off.

“Oh Tommy. Your so sexy,” Kelly moaned.

I was taken aback. Was she high or something? Kelly would never act like this, so why was she acting like a whole different person right now?

“Kelly,” I moaned back, as I lifted her shirt off.

Kelly started unzipping her pants, but then I stopped her. This didn’t feel right.

“Kelly stop,” I whispered, pushing her away.

“What’s wrong?” Kelly asked, looking hurt.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you doing this? This isn’t you,” I said, shaking my head.

“What? Are you serious?” Kelly asked, shaking with rage.

She turned her head away and picked her shirt up.

“Please look at me,” I pleaded. “Don’t turn away from me,”

“Just get out,” Kelly said, her voice cracking, still looking away.

“Look at me,” I said, grabbing her.

She squirmed, trying to get away, but I was to strong for her. I turned her around and made her face me. She was crying. I could feel her whole body trembling as I held on to her.

“Why are you crying?” I asked softly, brushing her tears away.

“Just leave me alone,” Kelly sobbed, trying to push me away.

“Kelly, stop trying to fight me off,” I said, still holding on to her. “I just want to know why you’re so upset?”

“Be-because,” Kelly stammered, tears streaming down her face.

“Because?” I said, pulling her closer to me, trying to comfort her.

“I feel so stupid. I threw myself at you and you pushed me away,” Kelly cried.

“I’m sorry. I was just surprised, because last time we touched each other like that, you pulled away,” I said.

“Oh,” Kelly whispered, walking away from me when I let go of her.

She walked over to her bed and laid down. She rested her head on her hand.

“I just want to be alone,” She said lightly.

“Why?” I asked, walking over to her, bending down to stroke her cheek.

“Because your not the only one who’s confused. I’m confused to,” Kelly confessed.

“About?” I asked, curious.

“Just leave please. I’m tired,” Kelly said.

I bent down and kissed her cheek, then walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I lie ? :D