Why is loving him so hard?

Oh no!

Kelly was so tired she slept through the whole day. She was suddenly awakened by her grandmother the next morning.

"Sweety, what happened? Why are you so tired? What's wrong darling, you're going to be late," Kate said.

Kelly looked at the clock. It was 7:15. Oh my god!! Had she slept for that long? Just great. Kelly had to go back to that shitty ass school today and see dumb Tommy' s face. She had almost forgotten the stunt he'd pulled on her before she'd left the bus. That bastard!! Kelly quickly got up and got changed. Then she brushed her teeth and made it out the house just in time to catch the damn bus. Kelly slowly walked onto it and made her way to the spot next to Sue.

"Hey, I was looking all over for you yesterday at lunch. Looks like we lucked out. Different lunches." Sue said.

"Yea, hey Sue, can you introduce me to some people. I'm really having a hard time adjusting to this school," Kelly asked.

Sue looked away sadly. Then she looked back up at Kelly.

"Listen, Kelly, I don't have much friends. I'm not really the type of person who gets along well with people," Sue said.

"Oh, OK, it's totally fine," Kelly said. " Hey I know can you show me around the school today after school, Because I'm having a really hard time to finding my classes."

"Yea, that would be awesome. I have nothing but time." Sue smiled.

"Great, Hey sue, you know anything about that Penny girl?" Kelly asked.

"H aha, nothing except she's a rich, cocky, and beautiful girl. She's actually captain of the Cheer leading squad." Sue stated, while eying Kelly suspiciously. "Why, you know anything about her?"

"Oh, no I was just wondering," Kelly said, as the bus came to a stop and Tommy walked on with his boys and Penny. Penny smiled at Kelly as she passed her, while every single guy with Tommy glared at her. Kelly wasn't sure if Penny was considered her friend her not. Penny was looking really good today though. She had on a purple mini dress that fit her small frame just perfectly.

"Damn Penny, you betta come sit your fine ass on my lap," Brian said, playfully. "I missed you yesterday, you looked sick,"

"I was just feeling out of it, now I'm better though, Boo," Penny said. Kelly just wondered how Penny could possibly be with him after what he'd done to her. Maybe he threatened her? Kelly knew though that Penny lived in a nightmare. She could see pain buried deep inside , beneath Penny's gorgeous face.

"Hey, stop that," Penny laughed.

"Why not, don't you like when I touch you there," Brian smirked. Kelly could only imagine where he'd put his fingers.

"You can't give your girl an orgasm on the bus now, can you?" Kevin snickered.

"I can do whatever I want, right Penny?" Brian asked her.

"Ha ha, not whatever you want," Penny said, nervously.

"Fuck!! Damn it," Tommy suddenly yelled. Many people turned around to see what had happened. Tommy started smirking.

"I forgot to fucking do my chemistry assignment," Tommy said. " Someone, give me theirs,"

About 15 people got up, faster than you can say shit just to give Tommy their essay!!! Now that's just crazy.Who did he think he was, prince of the school? Tommy just grabbed an essay from a cute blond girl.

"Thanks Jessica, I'll be calling you tonight," Tommy said, winking at her. The girl looked like she was gonna pass out she was so happy. As she turned away, Kelly saw her give a squeal of delight. WTFFF!! Talk about low. Didn't she know Tommy only meant he was looking for a lay when he said "I'll be calling you tonight." Emphasize on the "tonight". Kelly just shook her head.

"I don't get it. I just don't. How is he the way he is?" Kelly asked Sue.

"Good looks I guess." She said, smiling.

The bus finally came to a stop. Kelly remembered to stay seated this time. Then, when Tommy and his boys were off with Penny, Kelly got up. Her and Sue made their way into the large orange building. This time, Sue had time to take Kelly to her first period Math class. She walked into the classroom. Mr. Crate seated her next to some kid with long black hair. He freaked Kelly out a lot. She looked around and realized she had Tommy' s younger brother, Rick in this class. He was sitting next to some chick, making her laugh. Kelly went through the day just fine. Then lunch rolled around. Kelly walked into the cafeteria with a lot more energy today, then she'd had the other day. Kelly decided she had to make some friends in order to survive in this school. She went up to a table where two girls were sitting. One girl had green eyes and blond hair. She was very pretty. The other was just a normal looking girl with brown hair.

"Hey, can I sit here?" Kelly asked. " I'm kinda new and I don't know anyone,"

"Aren't you the girl who was fighting with Tommy yesterday?" The pretty girl. asked

"Yes. That was me and I know it was very stupid of me. By the way, I'm Kelly." Kelly said

"I wouldn't say so. And I'm Sidney," Sidney said.

"And my names Claire, " The other girl said.

"Wait what do you mean?" Kelly asked Sidney.

"All I'm saying is that some people have to put Tommy in his place." Sidney snickered.

"Yea, your totally right," Kelly laughed.

She was just glad she'd made some friends. Maybe life here wouldn't be so bad after all. Kelly walked to her Sex class after lunch was over. She decided she'd be brave and sit in the same seat she'd sat in yesterday. Then Tommy and Kevin walked in and took their seats. To Kelly' s surprise, they didn't say anything to her. Tommy just glared at her once. Crap! Kelly thought. She'd forgotten to buy a book.

"Hey, Um, Tommy, can I , um, look on with you?" Kelly whispered.

He looked at her. Then he went back to what he was talking about with Luis. Fine. Be an Ass. Ill show you. Kelly thought. Kelly pretended like she was stretching then while putting her hands down, she "accidentally" knocked Tommy' s book to the floor. Kelly couldn't help but laugh. Tommy didn't say anything. He just glared at her and picked up his book. After school was over, Kelly met up with Sue in the cafeteria, like they'd planned that day.

"Come on. I'll take you to the theater room first, " Sue said, excitedly.

Kelly followed Sue. They came to a big room with all different kinds of props.

"This is my favorite room in the whole school. I just feel safe in here." Sue said.

After about 30 minutes , Sue had practically shown Kelly the whole inside of the school. Then, finally they went outside.

"We'll start in the courtyard," Sue said, grabbing Kelly' s arm.

The courtyard was empty since it was about 3:45. Kelly and Sue were only standing there for a minute when Kelly heard a voice.

"You didn't actually think you'd get away after pulling that stunt on me eighth period?" Tommy sneered.

Kelly turned around and to her horror, she saw Tommy and all his boys standing behind her. They all had evil little grins on their faces. Kelly just let out a little gasp. I'm so fucked!! She thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll stop there. Another cliffhanger. >:)