Why is loving him so hard?

All I feel is pain.

"Surprise, Surprise!" Keven laughed. Kelly just froze. What was she supposed to do? Tommy came up to Kelly and looked her dead in the eye. Sue looked like she was about to puke.

"I told you , I'm not afraid to hurt you. " Tommy said.

"You can't hurt me, " Kelly said, knowing full well he could and he would.

"Damn, girl, you really don't care if you die, do you?" Ray ray asked, laughing.

"Now, where should we start," Tommy said, grabbing Kelly' s face in his hands.

"Let go of me!" Kelly yelled.

"Watch that tone of voice young lady," Luis teased.

"Why can't you just face the fact I'm bigger and better than you," Tommy said, still grabbing on to her face.

"Go fuck yourself!" Kelly screamed, surprised at herself.

"Hey!" Tommy screamed in her face.

He looked at her, then looked down at his fist. He put his hand up, flexed it out, then cleared his throat. All of a sudden, he put his hand up and striked Kelly across the face so hard, she fell to the ground. Kelly could swear she even felt some teeth come loose. When Kelly opened her mouth to say something, blood poured out. Kelly looked up and she realized Sue was still standing their, frozen with fear.

"Get the fuck up!" Tommy yelled, grabbing Kelly by the hair. Kelly got up weakly, her knees wobbly. Tommy stared at Kelly, and then, punched her in the face so hard, Kelly was almost sure she broke her jaw. Kelly was so weak, she couldn't even cry, her eyes only filled up. Kelly fell to the floor again, feeling dizzy.

"Get the hell up, Kelly!" Luis shouted, but Kelly could barely hear him.

"Don't be such a pussy," Rick laughed, " He only punched you,"

Kelly forced herself to get up, but right when she got up, Tommy shoved her to the ground. Everything blurred. Kelly could barely see, till she passed out.

Kelly woke up some time later. Kelly didn't know where the hell she was. She looked around and saw that she was in a bedroom with purple walls. Just then, Sue walked in.

"O gosh, you're awake Kelly," Sue said. " Why did Tommy attack you like that?"

"What happened after I fell to the ground?" Kelly asked weakly. " How' d I get here?"

"Well, Tommy punched you in the face. You fell to the ground and Tommy knelt down beside you. They were shaking you and telling you to wake up, but you didn't. Finally, they gave up, proud of themselves, and walked away." Sue said. "Then I took you home,"

Kelly blinked, comprehending what Sue had just told her.

"What time is it?" Kelly whispered, her jaw hurting to much for her to talk.

"It's 7:24 P.M." Sue said.

"What!" Kelly screamed, jumping up. " My grandmother is probably so worried,"

"OK, OK, don't worry, I'll tell my mom to take you home," Sue assured Kelly.

Sue walked out the room. Kelly slowly got up, wincing at the pain she felt in her jaw. She looked in the mirror. O god! She looked horrible. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were blood red. Sue then walked in.

"Come on, my mom will take you right now," Sue said. Kelly got up slowly.

"Um, OK, Sue , just give me one sec. I'll be down in a little." Kelly said.

Sue nodded and walked out. Kelly got up and looked out the window. She convinced herself this is all a dream. She would look out the window and she'd be back in Florida. Kelly closed her eyes then counted to 10. She opened them and walked to the window. She looked out. All she saw were the sad lonely streets of Manhattan. Tears slowly crept their way into Kelly' s eyes. One by one, they slid down. Kelly quickly wiped the tears away and opened the door. She took a deep breath and walked downstairs. She saw Sue and her mom standing by the door when she walked downstairs.

"Hey , um, I'm ready," Kelly said, putting on a fake smile.

"OK sweetheart," Sue' s mom, Wendy said.

Kelly followed Sue and her mom to the car. Sue got in the front, so Kelly got in the back. Kelly told them where she lived and closed her eyes. She started thinking. why was Tommy such an asshole to her? Why did he love torturing her so much? Was she that much fun to torment? What was...

"Kelly,Kelly,Kelly,"

Kelly looked up, realizing Wendy was calling her.

"Sweetheart, are you OK, I've been calling you for a long time now?" Wendy asked.

"Oh yea, sorry, I'm fine, and thanks for the ride." Kelly mumbled, then walked out. Right when Kelly stepped foot into the house, Kate grabbed her and hugged her.

"Baby, where were you, I was worried sick about you," Kate cried.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry, grandma, I only went to Sue' s house." Kelly half lied.

Kelly felt sad for the old women. She'd made her think something bad had happened to her. Well, something bad did happen to her. Kelly went up to her room. She decided that she needed a shower. She slowly stripped her clothes off and went to the bathroom. Kelly looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at the girl looking back at her. Just about six months ago, She had been about the happiest girl alive. Kelly looked at the cabinet and smiled. She took out the razor. Kelly put her hand up to her face. Slowly, she slit one of her wrists. Tears slid down Kelly' s face as she bit her lip. pain coursed through her body, which only made her feel better. She cut her wrist one more time, right under the first cut. Blood leaked on the floor. Kelly quickly wiped the floor and jumped into the shower. She turned on the hot water. The hot soothing water felt so good against Kelly' s raw skin. Kelly stepped out of the shower once she was done. She looked at her wrists one more time. She decided going out would be better than staying home. Kelly decided she needed to know the city a little better. She was going for a walk. Kelly put on her denim miniskirt with a red t-shirt. She walked downstairs and saw a note from her grandmother.

Kelly,

I went out real quick. Grocery shopping. Be back soon.

Love you sweety,

Kate

Right on the bottom of the note, Kelly added, I went out for a walk, be back soon. Kate. She stepped outside. It was a little chilly. Kelly walked to the park. Once she was there, she sat down on a bench. The park was big. There were a lot of trees. It had a big fountain in the middle. Kelly just needed to clear her head. How long had it been since she'd actually smiled. A long time. A very long time. Kelly slid down the wristband she'd put on to cover her scars. When Kelly looked at her wrists, tears started to form in her eyes. What had caused her this much depression? Kelly knew the answer though. Everything. Parent's death. Tommy. His crew. Penny's sadness. There was something odd about Penny though. When Kelly had asked Penny why she was still with Brian, she'd said, "It's complicated, just drop it," What was so complicated though? Why couldn't Penny just dump Brian? What was she hiding? Penny definitely had a secret. Kelly felt it. It was suddenly a lot colder then when Kelly first got here. It was very dark outside. Kelly quickly got up. She was walking home. As Kelly was walking, she heard the snap of a twig. Kelly' s heartbeat sped up. It was beating so loud, she couldn't hear anything. She could feel the presence of someone behind her. Then, she heard some more twigs snapping.

beat, beat, beat, (heartbeat )

snap, snap, snap

beat, beat, beat

snap, snap, snap,

Someone was fucking around with her. Suddenly, Kelly heard the crunching of footsteps. Kelly closed her eyes, scared to look back. She walked faster. More crunching. Someone was definitely following her. Here I go. Kelly thought. 1, 2, 3. She turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha. Yes, I know Tommy is a little violent, but people at Quizilla loved my story. Stay tuned. :)